Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Gaia Gun Enthusiasts
Another bad story (just in time for Xmas)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Floyd

Quotable Prophet

14,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 6:22 pm
This happened last night in Covina, CA. Seems a fellow with a grudge crashed a family party dressed as Santa. No one recognized him in time.

He pulled two pistols and started shooting. When he ran out of ammo, he deployed a home brewed flame thrower and torched the house.

At least he saved the state the cost of a trial by killing himself after killing six people.

Merry ******** Christmas.

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,24843709-663,00.html  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 6:28 pm
The part about him killing himself is news to me, I guess it's a development from the original story I read.

b*****d should have died slower.  

uryu ishida

Desert_Fox_Rommel

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:16 pm
The report I read said he used molotovs.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:08 pm
Desert_Fox_Rommel
The report I read said he used molotovs.

There were several mixed reports. One police spokes person interviewed claimed he had entered the home with a box wrapped in gift paper. Inside the box there was some unidentified pressurized tank filled with a flammable liquid (not identified).

I also heard the reports about molotovs as well, but I don't know any more than what the cops reported to the press.

He also had a batch of ammo in the vehicle he drove to his brother's home in. Another report claimed a pipe bomb was found in his vehicle, which blew up moments after it was discovered.

When his body was found in the house, he had two unidentified pistols in his possession.  

Floyd

Quotable Prophet

14,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items