Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 4:15 pm
User Image

Kimya'kizuka. Kimya'kizuka. Kimya'kizuka.

It had a nice ring to it, certainly, but she was still getting used to it. Kimya'kizuka, her name. Her name. And now she was home again, still unsure if she was the first of her siblings to return with Shemshi never having caught up with them while she was in the Pridelands and of how she would greet those she had once thought of as family. But she was not alone, and she was most glad of that.

Her pace had slowed, her anxiety finally overpowering her excitement. She had to introduce herself, she had introduce her friend and she had to make herself at home again. With such important tasks, her hesitation did not prevent moving forward- and after a certain point, the anxiety started to fade and the excitement once again grew. She was home!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 4:27 pm
User Image

Chunuka was nervous too. More nervous than he would ever let on. He had been terribly excited about this move. It was something life-changing, something that he would remember as the most important event in his life. Yet, until now, it had been pure excitement tearing through him. Now, though, he could feel himself quivering with nervousness. He was a timid lion in truth, and the thought of facing a strange pride with different views worried him a little.

Yes, Kimya'kizuka had been telling him all about the pride on the way and he was beginning to feel he understood it now. A lot of it made sense and a lot of it was sinking in, but he was still afraid he might slip up and dishonour himself - or worse - Kimya!! No, he had to behave respectfully, just as his mother would have wanted. Dear Maawio, would she be okay without him at her side? Yes, yes, his inner voice reasoned, she had father and he was all she ever truly needed.

He slowed with Kimya and, sensing she felt the same, stepped closer so his side brushed against hers. It gave a silent message: 'I'm here.'

Come on now, what was the worst that could happen?

And after the question a hundred different things shot out at him, and each one he had to push away with a rising sense of fear. Oh dear lord, how was he going to prove himself? He wasn't brave or courageous, he wasn't a good hunter and he was too timid to put up much of a fight. Just what was he going to do that would be of any use?

He guess he'd have to work on his hunting skills. They weren't too bad - certainly not as bad as his father's - but he still had a long way to go before he had any good amount of success.

He cut off his worrisome thoughts and cast a glance at his dear friend. "Are you alright?" He swallowed the nervous lump in his throat. "I'm...I'm starting to feel nervous now." He admitted sheepishly.

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

Meepfur
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:54 pm
At the heart of the lands, Asali'jua waited patiently - someone was coming home today. The vision of a shadowy figure returning home was by now quite familiar, although she did wish that it heralded the return of her own children more often than it did. So distressingly few of them had ever come home to her...so many given up to the spirits as dead. The Queen sighed, mentally scolding herself for such musings; her mind wandered in that direction every time, and it was no more productive now than it had ever been.

Quiet, but with her growing pride assembled behind her, Asali stood and watched for the pilgrim.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:59 pm
Were Chunuka not with her, she might have been more nervous. She was still scared of even seeing Gharadi again, she wasn't sure how well she would handle it. In her mind, she continually went over possible ways of introducing herself. She'd seen this happen several times before, she was amazed that she could not plan ahead for it.

"I'm alright," she said, nudging him reassuringly, "We shouldn't be so nervous, we're being so silly..!"

She was trying to convince herself as much she was trying to convince him. She quieted once again when she felt they were getting closer, everything seemed so quiet around them, it wasn't quite the same as home yet. They knew she was coming, she knew they knew- they always knew!

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:13 am
"I guess it's only natural. This is a big thing for you and me. You beginning your new life with your new name. And me starting out in a new home - if they'll have me, of course." He prrummed. He didn't really think there was any reason to be nervous, but he couldn't help it. This mean a lot to the both of them.

"Is there somewhere specific we have to meet the ruler? Or do we need to seek her out once we're in the lands?" Chunuka's eyes brushed across the changing landscape, noting how different it was here.

"It's like stepping into a whole new world..." He whispered, softly.

[IC] Abandoned Swamplands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games