Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Capture Me Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:27 am
Kai shook her head, "No, they'll be fine with it," she replied, swimming out into the water and waving Dene closer.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:44 am
"Not really." a deep voice muttered from behind Dene. Before she had time to turn around, she was swept off of her feet by a pair of strong arms as she was carried into the sea, quickly towards the deep end.

Looking up, she stared into a pair of light green eyes with the same long raven blue hair like Kai's. The man eyed her as he swam backwards with her in his arms. Looking away, she noticed something else strange about him. Not only was he not wearing a shirt, but he had a long powerful dark green fin.

"I am Kai's twin brother, Sorin. What do you think you and my brother are doing??" he stated calmly. "This isn't a game."  

Goddess_nataku

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:49 am
"Sorin!" Kai watched as his brother pulled Dene away from him, "Let her go!" he swam towards the two of them, wondering why his brother was doing that. He was going to go back! Eventually...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:11 pm
"What the heck are you talking about! Put me down before I scream!" she looked over, hearing Kai's shout. It seemed he to also returned back into his male merman form as well.

"Can't do that, do you really want me to let you go? I thought you couldn't swim human?" Sorin raised a slender eyebrow as he looked down at her. "Although the thought of that is rather tempting to me. I wouldn't mind for that to happen to you."

Glaring up at him, she didn't fight. He was right, she was going to drown unless Kai could get to them in time. It felt like they were going deeper and the water seemed to get darker rather then clearer. That childhood fear started to resurface. She clutched to Sorin as much as she could. She didn't want to die  

Goddess_nataku

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:19 pm
Kai, frustrated, swam a bit faster. What was his brother thinking? He stopped calling out, figuring he'd swim faster that way. He kept them in sight, but it didn't seem to get any closer.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:47 pm
Glaring at Sorin one last time, she lashed out with her left foot, kicking his fin as hard as she could. He gasped in pain as he let go of her, smacking her with his injured fin making her completely go underwater. The air was knocked out of her by the hit, everything started to become a blur as she started to sink.

Kai...  

Goddess_nataku

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:48 pm
Kai swam as quickly as he could, scooping Dene into his arms and bringing her to the surface.
"Dene!" he said, holding her close. He looked at his brother, shocked.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:47 am
She laid passed out in his arms, the entire experience was to much for her as she laid in his arms. her head tucked against his neck, her breathing slightly wheezy.  

Goddess_nataku

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:49 am
He began to swim back towards shore, worried sick about her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:34 am
Still unconscious she made no move nor answer to his worry. She was still breathing, but ragged and torn from the lack of oxygen as well as the built up of fear of the incident that just happened. Her body unconsciously shiver as she pressed herself closer against the warmth of his bare chest. Her shivers soon stopped suddenly, but she made no movement of opening her eyes to show that she was fully awake.  

Goddess_nataku

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces