Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
Christmas Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Puppetry

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:21 am
Lol I don't celebrate Christmas, and I never really have. The concept of asking your parents to buy you so many expensive things in one go seems kind of weird to me. But my friends celebrate Christmas. Yukihane bought me a volume of the Gothic & Lolita Bible~ <33 (which I accidentally left at her house ;o; )  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:32 pm
Puppetry
Lol I don't celebrate Christmas, and I never really have. The concept of asking your parents to buy you so many expensive things in one go seems kind of weird to me. But my friends celebrate Christmas. Yukihane bought me a volume of the Gothic & Lolita Bible~ <33 (which I accidentally left at her house ;o; )

Why don't you celebrate Christmas? :0

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Unknown R A I N B O W

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:50 pm
I just realized....I have presents to still wrap to give to my friend. XD And I need to still get a few more things..
>>

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:47 pm
Puppetry

lol thing is i didnt really want anything for christmas but they kept nagging me to make a list so i said whatever.

Also theres 2 concepts

non christans or basically alot of people belive that it is a holiday to give gifts to the ones you love like family members,friends,(Pets?) etc.

Christans *depending on the type* celebrate this holiday to show what happened on the day jesus was born and when he was given 3 *or was it four or five?*gifts too. on the holiday christmas your basically doing the same for your friends,family,etc. replicating*though not in quanity* what happened that day. Though most people dont really go into that most people just belive it is a merry holiday to give gifts to all the people you love. I mostly belive in the merry/ give things to the people you love one.

Also what is gothic lollita bible?

*srry for getting all semi religous/non religous in this bish*  

haseo9

Puppetry

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:07 pm

@Greevur - Because I'm not a Christian? D: And because my parents don't know enough to participate in American festivities lol.

@haseo9 - Yeah that's true xD I've kind of noticed the different concepts, I know some non-Christians who still go out of their way to decorate and Christmas-ify their houses.

The Gothic&Lolita Bible is a magazine that contains articles, pictures, and clothing patterns pertaining to the Lolita fashion. Of course, it's the English version, so it features American lolitas, as well as Japanese models like Nana Kitade and Kana :>

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:53 pm
@Sanity
xD Lol same. YAY FOR LAZINESS.

@Pup
Oh. xD I'm not Christian either, but I still celebrate it anyway.

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

MoshiTiako

5,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:53 pm
*shrugs* Christmas isn't really a Christian holiday anymore. I don't worry so much about it.
Now, if only I could get out of going to church on Christmas Eve... -_-  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:26 pm
@Pup. I love that Bible. I was going to get it for my friend, but well, they sold out before I could get it. :'D I want it for my bday now.

@Sanity: I still have gifts, too. Hard to give to people when they live so far away. .-.  

BreathLessX
Crew

haseo9

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:09 pm
-_Sanity Eater_-
I just realized....I have presents to still wrap to give to my friend. XD And I need to still get a few more things..
>>

Well you could have pulled off the whole 12 days of christmas thing and gave it to them on jan 6th since that is called epithany.  
Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff