Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
Permission utterly denied! Absolute denial! Maybe you just n

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pay Per Cuts

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:31 pm
Wtf does that mean. Says that whenever I accept someone into the guild o_o  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:38 pm
Apparently this is a bug that has been plaguing the guilds system for some time, especially since it seems to only happen to those of crew status... but despite it saying that it denies the admission, the member count goes up...

Everything still works like normal... just with an extra unneeded irritation... but lets hope that the folks at Gaia finish tinkering with guilds soon. (although... the next time the Ask the Admin session comes around, I'll be sure to ask about this and progress on the state of the guilds. If any of you want to join me in asking or if you have questions of your own... the next one is January 5th)  

Chaotix Bluix
Crew

Eternal Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Divine Donator 100

Shigeru the Hero

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:05 am
Chaotix Bluix
(although... the next time the Ask the Admin session comes around, I'll be sure to ask about this and progress on the state of the guilds. If any of you want to join me in asking or if you have questions of your own... the next one is January 5th)

Why not make it quicker and get a mod to come to us? Someone start selling Pokemon again.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:22 am
Okay...

Arceus, five dolla, five dolla...  

Drake_XIV

Malevolent Duelist

5,850 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • PvP 200

darkslasherX
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:07 pm
EV training, only 500 gold/pokemon!

(Not really... I dun' wanna get b&!)
(And in case the comment right above this didn't make it clear, I'm NOT REALLY SELLING POKEMON!)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:29 pm
Actually, selling pokemon services for gold is completely legit. I don't understand the bannings.  

Jonnnn

Chaotix Bluix
Crew

Eternal Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:44 pm
Well, it seems as moving threads in having the same problem... being that it says something didn't happen, even though it works as it should.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:41 pm
It just came to my attention, but it seems as if the guilds is going to get some small attention in the coming weeks, but so far it's just interest tags which might bring in new members.

It's nothing too interesting as of yet, but it's a sign that guilds might actually be worked on and improved. neutral

Source for those interested:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/journal/?mode=view&post_id=25223847  

Chaotix Bluix
Crew

Eternal Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Divine Donator 100
Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff