Sgt Buckner
OberFeldwebel
Thdark
OberFeldwebel

I haven't seen any that were dedicated to WWII weaponry though.
I recently bought a book titled "Weapons of the Waffen SS", which, as it suggests, covers the weapons of the Waffen SS.
And by weapons, I mean Small-arms, support weapons, tanks, tank destroyers, some support vehicles, and a little bit on uniforms.

Nice book, but being the gun enthusiast I am, I was displeased when I found they labeled the P.08 Luger as the Walther P.38 and vice versa.

Argh!

Hmm, they should make a series dedicated to the actual weapons, then tanks (there is one I'm sure I packed an order for it on Wednesday), then the uniforms. There is one on the SS uniforms, I saw it when I was picking.

http://www.motorbooks.com/Store/ProductDetails_9283.ncm

There it is!

If it's anything like the one I got for any German Uniform WWI- today, it has good pictures, details, correct rankings, and pictures of the actual Era.
But since it's dedicated to such a specific date I'm sure it's way better.

I don't think they ever actually landed on American soil, but I think Japan had some kind of air balloon bomb delivery, can't remember where it hit though or if it ever did.

Can't remember where I heard this, but the Japanese launched one small airplane from one submarine and dropped one bomb on some town in either Oregon or Washington, can't remember.
FRAWRESS VICTOLY!