Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Gaia Gun Enthusiasts
Trespasser peeking in your window... What would you do? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What would you have done?
  What I did
  Stay quiet, get dad, try to catch him
  Go after him yourself
  Totally s**t your pants and scream
View Results

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:20 pm
Yeah, don't aim for any, less than lethal shots, they can argue that if you had enough time to aim then you weren't in trouble.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:35 pm
OberFeldwebel
Freak_090
I would not recommend using the Centurion LE rounds with a choke.

I was thinking about that.

So, just take out the choke and you're golden?
How about a rifled barrel?
It makes spread immediate in The Judge.

IDK, it's possible.

LTL shots: Shoot to kill. Dead men can't press charges, and the police only have your side of the story. Sure, the family can try to sue you if your state doesn't have a Castle Doctrine, but your odds of leaving the encounter with your wallet and life intact are much greater if the attacker is dead. The b*****d signed his life away when he made the decision to try and exploit you, so don't give him the opportunity to do the same to someone else after he gets out of prison.  

Freak_090
Captain

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:59 pm
Freak_090
OberFeldwebel
Freak_090

IDK, it's possible.

LTL shots: Shoot to kill. Dead men can't press charges, and the police only have your side of the story. Sure, the family can try to sue you if your state doesn't have a Castle Doctrine, but your odds of leaving the encounter with your wallet and life intact are much greater if the attacker is dead. The b*****d signed his life away when he made the decision to try and exploit you, so don't give him the opportunity to do the same to someone else after he gets out of prison.

And now after being reminded that, I should get a .44 Magnum.

Or, could I shoot the person, wait for them to die then call?

Oh you know, if I said that someone is breaking into my house and don't mention a gun I'm sure it'll take them 15-20 minutes at least to get there.

That's well long enough to die of a gunshot wound.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:27 pm
Freak_090
OberFeldwebel
Freak_090

IDK, it's possible.

I stand on the same grounds that you do, and so does my dad. Granted, taking a life away would be a rough experience on my part, whether or not he came around my house with lethal intentions, but its better that we shoot first and ask questions later in a moment like this.  

Anima_Raptor

Freak_090
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:10 pm
Anima_Raptor
Freak_090
OberFeldwebel
Freak_090

IDK, it's possible.

I stand on the same grounds that you do, and so does my dad. Granted, taking a life away would be a rough experience on my part, whether or not he came around my house with lethal intentions, but its better that we shoot first and ask questions later in a moment like this.

Let's say that burglar broke into your house and woke you up. (You wake up as they enter your house.) A running man can cover 20 feet of ground in less than 2 seconds, it takes the average human about one second to react to a normal situation, like hitting the brakes in a car. Now, add the circumstances of new situation and added stress, and it would take a little less than 2 seconds to react. The person would be on you by the time you decided to fire.

So, as far as I'm concerned, if someone brakes into my house, they better be praying they end up in prison.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:57 pm
Freak_090
Anima_Raptor
Freak_090
OberFeldwebel
Freak_090

IDK, it's possible.

Let's say that burglar broke into your house and woke you up. (You wake up as they enter your house.) A running man can cover 20 feet of ground in less than 2 seconds, it takes the average human about one second to react to a normal situation, like hitting the brakes in a car. Now, add the circumstances of new situation and added stress, and it would take a little less than 2 seconds to react. The person would be on you by the time you decided to fire.

So, as far as I'm concerned, if someone brakes into my house, they better be praying they end up in prison.
That assumes that the robber hits the ground running after clearing the window, and heads directly for you. It also assumes you're fully lucid after being awoken in the wee hours of the morning.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:06 am
I'd be completely justified in killing the som'b***h that breaks into my house or tries to hurt me.
It's doubtful I'd feel bad, but you never know until it happens.  
Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff