Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply General Debate Forum
Free palestine T_T Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:02 pm
The_Pathan
I readed some of your link. Diden't understand rofl
Then ask for help. What don't you understand? It's not in Japanese, it's in plain English. It's a timeline of events. =/
The_Pathan
I don't know Mao Zedong, is he japanese? Sounds like.
No. He's a terrible Chinese leader.
The_Pathan
And i was using Hitler as a leader who helped his country 3nodding He just did bad things too.
But you keep on elevating him to a hero, which I strongly disagree with, namely because you have poor reasons for being proud of him.
I respect his brilliance for being able to brainwash a country. Evil or no, that was some considerable effort done.

The_Pathan
And Stalin, what did he do?
The_Pathan
Queen Elisabeth of England must be worser.
Why? They didn't have the Elizabethan Age because she was a terrible person. Britian flourished under her reign.
The_Pathan
And it's owned by Spain first, the others came and atacked later on.
Spaniards had Florida, Frenchies had a lot of Louisiana, Dutch were farther north, The English had Canada and several colonies on the east coast. What the heck is your point?
The_Pathan
Nah, i think Hamas helped alot 3nodding
Yes, they helped screw their fellow Palestinians over. What swell guys!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:21 pm
Syrokal
Really the quicker the Hammas Terroists give up the better, thoug the Israli response might be a tad excessive, Hammas really shouldent have launched rockets the freaking second the ceasefire stopped.

It's like poking a tiger with a stick over, and over and over again, are you really suprised that eventually the Tiger is going to get fed up and rip your face off?

They shouldn't give up! Do you have any idea with the Israelis would do then?! Are you thinking of the consequences?!
And besides, they weren't the ones doing that! Do you listen to the Arabic news?!  

Aphrodite Jr

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

The Dead Terrorist Achmed

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:15 pm
Aphrodite Jr
Syrokal
Really the quicker the Hammas Terroists give up the better, thoug the Israli response might be a tad excessive, Hammas really shouldent have launched rockets the freaking second the ceasefire stopped.

It's like poking a tiger with a stick over, and over and over again, are you really suprised that eventually the Tiger is going to get fed up and rip your face off?

They shouldn't give up! Do you have any idea with the Israelis would do then?! Are you thinking of the consequences?!
And besides, they weren't the ones doing that! Do you listen to the Arabic news?!
If Hamas gave up, then Israelies would lose their ground on fighting in the Middle East. Then everyone would condemn the Israelis.
Hamas is an extreme organization; they're aggravating a situation that doesn't need any more explosive idiots.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:20 pm
The Dead Terrorist Achmed
Aphrodite Jr
Syrokal

If Hamas gave up, then Israelies would lose their ground on fighting in the Middle East. Then everyone would condemn the Israelis.
Hamas is an extreme organization; they're aggravating a situation that doesn't need any more explosive idiots.

For the first time in my life I agree with you , if Hamas stop being stupid and helping Israel killing innocent Palestinians , then Israel won't have any reason to attack Palestine and even America will be against them cool  

EtSh Cool

EtSh Cool

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:21 pm
Zaaki you have wrong point of view about Jihad , Taliban Hamas Fath , all of these organizations they only useful at making you dead faster , there's difference between Jihad and terrorism what they do is terrorism , Bin Ladin , do you think what he done was right killing hundreds of people got noting to do with anything that America done , innocent women children and men had been killed there isn't that terrorism , Hamas and Fath each day they fight but not Israel they fight each other because each one thinks he's the one who suppose to rule the country while they're both are idiots and they what make it worse there , by killing innocent people and children , they give Israel the reason to attack Palestine , they're helping them , don't you see , and Iran I saw your post about them once saying they're heroes , how can you say they're heroes the people who keep killing Muslims who are Sunni ones , you need to understand the meaning of this word , I think I got different points of views with some people here about something else but they sure gonna agree on that , and the people who say Hitler is a hero , oh please , he was an idiot in love with his mustache xd , didn't you ever hear about the holocaust , is that what we want from a leader , someone who doesn't respect the other religions , someone who hate Jewish Christians or Muslims just because he believe that he's the one who's with the right religion , isn't there something called freedom , Hitler just an idiot who was gonna destroy the world , good thing he's dead .  
General Debate Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff