Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Desert_Fox_Rommel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:40 am
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
Desert_Fox_Rommel
war_junky 91
God, i hate it when people get all concerned when people get pissed at their computers. When your computer feels slow it makes you feel slow.

Give your mother this example. With those pop ups on your computer its like strapping cinderblocks to your legs, feet and chest then trying to run the hundred meter dash in the Olympics. Oh and plus the fact it cost you $500 to even compete in that race.

Thats why i bought my own computer, a flash drive, and discs/download source for all my programs. Anything goes any wronger than i want it too i wipe my computer and re-install the operating system. Works like a charm.
Agreed. It's not like it's gonna make me snap and build a bomb to kill everyone with.

Yeah I know right?
Also, it's not like you can go and look up directions on how to do that because those damn popups keep coming up.
That's why you just watch Fight Club. Remember kids, orange juice concentrate plus gasoline equals napalm!
Is that where the orange juice thing came from? Every time I hear that I call BS on it. The funny thing is one time I was talking to some dumbass emo kid about home made weapons and he was fully convinced it was impossible to make home made napalm without the orange juice.

ALSO: Seriously how does the OJ help?

OberFeldwebel: Whatever is causing the problem must have some sort of process name if it's on your computer itself. If you can find out the process name you can go into task manager and manually turn it off. You might even be able to find where it is located and manually delete it if you're lucky.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:55 am
Desert_Fox_Rommel
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
Desert_Fox_Rommel
war_junky 91
God, i hate it when people get all concerned when people get pissed at their computers. When your computer feels slow it makes you feel slow.

Give your mother this example. With those pop ups on your computer its like strapping cinderblocks to your legs, feet and chest then trying to run the hundred meter dash in the Olympics. Oh and plus the fact it cost you $500 to even compete in that race.

Thats why i bought my own computer, a flash drive, and discs/download source for all my programs. Anything goes any wronger than i want it too i wipe my computer and re-install the operating system. Works like a charm.
Agreed. It's not like it's gonna make me snap and build a bomb to kill everyone with.

Yeah I know right?
Also, it's not like you can go and look up directions on how to do that because those damn popups keep coming up.
That's why you just watch Fight Club. Remember kids, orange juice concentrate plus gasoline equals napalm!
Is that where the orange juice thing came from? Every time I hear that I call BS on it. The funny thing is one time I was talking to some dumbass emo kid about home made weapons and he was fully convinced it was impossible to make home made napalm without the orange juice.

ALSO: Seriously how does the OJ help?

OberFeldwebel: Whatever is causing the problem must have some sort of process name if it's on your computer itself. If you can find out the process name you can go into task manager and manually turn it off. You might even be able to find where it is located and manually delete it if you're lucky.
Yep.

Tyler Durden: Did you know that if you mix equal parts of gasoline and frozen orange juice concentrate, you can make napalm?
Narrator: No, I did not know that. Is that true?
Tyler Durden: That's right. One could make all kinds of explosives, using simple household items.

They changed it from Styrofoam to OJ for the movie so that they wouldn't be telling millions of kids everywhere how to make napalm.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Desert_Fox_Rommel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:32 pm
Fresnel
Yep.

Tyler Durden: Did you know that if you mix equal parts of gasoline and frozen orange juice concentrate, you can make napalm?
Tyler Durden: That's right. One could make all kinds of explosives, using simple household items.

They changed it from Styrofoam to OJ for the movie so that they wouldn't be telling millions of kids everywhere how to make napalm.
Yeah with a basic knowledge of chemistry it's not hard to make home made weaponry. Take the gasoline and add a thickener and you have napalm.

Dude I wonder if anyone has tried mixing napalm with thermite. That would be pretty badass. Burns like thermite and sticks like napalm. ******** imagine getting hit with that stuff. eek  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:31 pm
Desert_Fox_Rommel
Fresnel
Yep.

Yeah with a basic knowledge of chemistry it's not hard to make home made weaponry. Take the gasoline and add a thickener and you have napalm.

Dude I wonder if anyone has tried mixing napalm with thermite. That would be pretty badass. Burns like thermite and sticks like napalm. ******** imagine getting hit with that stuff. eek
You don't even need knowledge of chemistry, all you need to do is watch the news. Who here knows how to make a fertilizer bomb? I do. I learned it from watching the news about Tim McVeigh. And the media says VIDEO GAMES teach people how to kill. Bullshit, turn your gaze a little closer to home.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Desert_Fox_Rommel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:13 pm
Fresnel
Desert_Fox_Rommel
Fresnel
Yep.

You don't even need knowledge of chemistry, all you need to do is watch the news. Who here knows how to make a fertilizer bomb? I do. I learned it from watching the news about Tim McVeigh. And the media says VIDEO GAMES teach people how to kill. Bullshit, turn your gaze a little closer to home.
You kidding? It was definitely too many violent movies, DOOM, and KMFDM that caused the Columbine massacre. lol

Still that thermite napalm sounds badass.  
Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff