Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims 2
What "Type" of families do you have in your neighborhood? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-II-Starlight-II-

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:44 am
Their all rich, and have a friendly personality. lol  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:44 am
I have quite the diverse neighborhood.

-One family is a set of hippies. They're sort of like former world-travelers/excavators who live a life of simplicity/luxury. They eat only veggies (whenever I can monitor them and make them cook a veggie dinner), run a salad eatery, have showers outside, and have a huge garden out back. The dad is a warlock. (He had um...relations with a good witch and somehow she moved in.)

-Another family of mine is sort of the good woman/bad man situation. He's an ex gangster and pimp who moved the family into a nice big house. His wife is a knockout who loves makeup, jewelry, and fashion. His kids are absolute brats even though his oldest son (LeBron) tries to be a nice sweet guy. He ends up cheating on his gf tons of times in college. His daughter Charly..well...she's a fresh one. She's been a tart since her teen years. She's in college with her brother Christopher. He's a chip off the old block. Well, catching up, the mom divorced the dad and found a new man. In that time, she had three more kids by her ex. Those three kids are all brats, too.

-My next family is sort of a cut off of the previous. Remember the husband? Well while his ex wife was getting her life together and opened up a shop, he was having an affair with the town trollup--Sultry DeSire. She destroyed one marriage and had about 5 kids from that one. While she never had kids with this guy, they fell in love IN the shop of the ex wife. The husband moved in with her into a super cheap apartment since his wife took everything in the divorce. So I sorta made them the lower-class lowlives of the game. Karma, I guess. blaugh

-Another family of mine is a little happy bunch I like to call the Fiesta Sisters. Two of them are incredibly loud and crazy party animals. Their sister Silencia is the opposite. She reads books and listens to classical music while the other two try and find short skirts and tube tops for their nights out.

I have so many more but those are the families I play with the most.  

LadyGlamSlam

Inquisitive Romantic

33,025 Points
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150

Doodleis

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:22 pm
I have a very wide range of sims families all of them have started as two people in CAS or one person in CAS and married and had children. I don't use cheats meaning most of my families are middle class.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:12 am
Mostly my families are demons, angels, elves. I have neighborhood that has a mix of demons and humans. It's cool to see what combo you get. I have a family that are great grandparents 3nodding  

Twisted Tatum

2,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Celestial Fireflies

Witty Autobiographer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:49 am
I got a new computer and haven't bothered myself to figure out how to put my old neighborhoods on this one, so mine are basically just the game-created neighborhood. I have two families so far, and they're in Belladonna Cove. One is just a normal family I'm playing with my self-sim and my boyfriend's self-sim. They're pretty well off now that they're at the top of their careers, haha.

I have another sim that I'm using for a semi-comedic storyline. He used to be rich from his inheritance, but since he is both materialistic and stupid, he spent it all before he could pay anything off, and now he only has a couple thousand dollars. He has to start making a living for himself, but it's difficult because he's very immature and keeps saying, erm, very inappropriate things to all of the potential female employers.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:04 am
I only really have 3 families I've played so far, (and one of them is an offshoot of my first family)

But my first family is basically mega rich and huge, I'm doing kindof a legacy thing with them. I just built them a 200k house on a 5x6 lot, becuase having 7 sims on a 2x3 really wasn't working out. xD

But my first sim ever died last night!! I didn't even see it! I just got the pop-up about his will, and there was an urn in the room where he was last. =(

My other family I just made the other week, they're not super rich, they only have a 2x2 lot. They have a cheap car in a garage, and a 3 story house (it had to be 3 stories to fit them all, it's a SMALL lot!) But no super nice items yet, I would peg them as lower middle class at this point.

black_cloud14

10,275 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200

osozaki girl

Fashionable Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:49 am

i always give my sims lots of money so i can decorate their homes, lol.
i always like to have opposites in my families style and interest wise.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:15 am
I have really big, dramatic families.
Someone is always cheating on someone else.
Usually with their sibling's spouses. XD  

maggoty tacos
Crew

Friendly Regular

7,650 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
The Sims 2

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff