Did you feel bad for Irina?
  Yes! It was unfair.
  Phss, naw. She deserved it!
View Results

Revenging Mistress

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:55 am
Irina because she got killed.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:18 pm
I know Irina betrayed the Cullen family because she thought Bella's daughter was a threat,but it dose not make it right for her to die the way she did. sad  

Beloved_angels_servant

xXTwilight4LifeXx

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:32 pm
I think it does. She turned against her friends! I was so happy when the Volturi killed her. Good riddance.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:32 pm
It was kinda wierd. After I finished the book, I was just glad that Bella and Edward were happy. But Irina did turn on her friends. Still, that isn't much of a death-worthy crime.  

VanillaSugar11

kikisake

Dapper Flatterer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:24 pm
I felt sorry for Irina although she did wrong and I suppose died honourably she wasn't really a bad person, Well, not bad enough to be put to death like that.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:15 pm
I felt bad for her. Granted, what she did was dishonorable and disloyal, but it anguished her to have to turn the Cullens in (hence Alice's visions of her wandering distraught through blizzards, wringing her hands as she tried to decide what to do).

Plus, there was that previous encounter with the Volturi killing her and her sisters' mom because of the immortal child. Caius (?) wanted to kill the sisters just because of their association with their mom, even though they had known nothing about the child. As Carlisle said, the experience left all of them with "a very healthy respect for the law." Even though Irina betrayed the Cullens, she probably thought that she was protecting her sisters as well as Carmen and Eleazar.  

Glitterbean

Breaking Dawn

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff