Firestorm?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Freak_090
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:18 pm
Has anyone heard about this company? Their guns are incredibly cheap. 1911s for under $400? Tell me what you you know about them.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:33 am
I want to say that Firestorm is what Lorcin would be if they ever got away from .25ACP pocket rockets, but I've got nothing to base that on. Really though, they make one ******** revolver.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Floyd

Quotable Prophet

14,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:01 am
Scrolling down the page, the images for the rest of their pistol line looks exactly like Bersas! Right down to the integrated trigger lock and duotone models.

Now if this is an Argentinean built 1911 from the Bersa factory rebranded to the Firestorm name brand, I want one. The build quality will be more than satisfactory and far better than something built in the Philippines.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:07 am
From what I've read, they are a mix of Bersa and a company called Llama. Their .45s very in reliability, some say they are great others say they are crap. But, their minis have a good reputation.  

Freak_090
Captain

Floyd

Quotable Prophet

14,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:39 pm
According to the wikipedia article on Llama, they died as a company five years ago. Their pistols based on the 1911 Colt were considered among the best guns they built during the 90's.  
Buying and Advice

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games