Reply [OOC] Quests [OOC]
[Q] Melu's Misc Quests

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Karamelu Latte

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:22 am
Well here it is.. I've finally found some things to quest for. The first, of course, is the pride concept below. Part quest, part plot thread... please take a look at that if you decide to glance at anything.

Da'mumachozi *PRIDE CONCEPT*

What started as only one person's goal has become two... I'm grateful and honored that Dr_jelly would accept me as her joint-owner OOC owner for the D'M pride and it's concept. The vast majority of it is all of her idea, and she far deserves the credit for coming up with all the base ideas, ideals, and ways of the pride.

Members are needed for the pride, won't you come take a look at what this new concept has to offer?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:04 pm
Reserved for God of Apathy Quest

Karamelu Latte

Karamelu Latte

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:14 pm
User Image

Name: Tuani
Owner: Karamelu Latte
Species: Lion
Pride/Pack: Rogue
Parents: N/A
Offspring: N/A
Description: His markings were made with the idea of the plague in mind.
Reference Images: Sample - On Amy D lines.

Is this a low-luck custom?: Nope!

350k/350k

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:57 am
Name: Ufundi
Owner: Karamelu Latte
Species: Leopard
Pride/Pack: Rogue
Parents: N/A
Offspring: N/A
Description: I don't have any specific design in mind for her, and I was hoping the artist would be willing to use their own creativity and an artistic license. Her main color is #1... and I would like for her to have markings made of color #2. The idea I had in mind would be tasteful, runic or foreign looking almost 'words' written over her. It doesn't have to be all over her entire body, it could be here and there in swatches.

Colors #3 and #4 are color suggestions that the artist could also use on her. I give the artist free reign so long as they don't stray too far from a brown theme.
Reference Images: Color Swatches! Markings maybe? - an example of some cool looking markings? Disregard the fact that this is done on some Amy D lioness lines, please.

Is this a low-luck custom?: Nope!

350k/350k

Karamelu Latte

[OOC] Quests [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas