Submit

Kid or Adult?
  I want to stay a kid forever!
  I can't wait until I'm an adult! Yea!
  Oh, look, a place to give me gold
View Results

Angel_0f_Hate

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:44 pm
I believed that if you caught Santa in the act, you would get a wish! I always wanted to wish for Jesus, but I never caught Santa... cry  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:59 pm
i used to think i could have superhuman strength!!!haha  

Bold Scars

sweet_kiwi-xo

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:38 pm
i used to believe that people came out of the tv when you weren't whaching...O.o weird, i know...  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:53 am
I used to think that heaven was a world of red canyons and sunsets, a place where you can just enter and exit and that it is only a 5-hour drive away, I used to believe that there were no such things as ghosts, I used to believe that the cartoon characters in TV are actually behind the TV doing those things, I used to believe that when I grow up, I would have all of my goals and dreams achieved, I used to believe that everyone in this world was good, I used to believe that my cat died from falling off a roof, I used to to think that everyone in this world is honest, I used to think that friends are friends(those that never lie, those that will never take advantage of you, etc), I used to think that all of my parents' decisions will make me happy and are for the good of all and I will enjoy it in the long run, etc. But oh well...

sorry about that, i just really felt i needed to...yeah  

Goldfish Cheesecake

Timid Gatekeeper

11,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

trudarkangel

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:44 am
-as a kid i believed that trees came alive at night
-i also believed that animals would take over the world the theory camw back to me when i saw the hitchhikers guide to the galaxy  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:13 pm
I used to believe there was something haunting my bedroom every single night... Oh and Santa Clause for a few days and the Tooth Fairy also for a few days. and then I used to think you could dive into the tv and do things with'em  

Kitty_Pericci

Guild of Roses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces