Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Art and Writing
Anyone besides me a non-fanfic writer here?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feriku

Conservative Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:15 am
xD I know that's a bit of a silly way to ask a question. I just realized that I see a lot of threads about art, and a few about fanfiction, but it doesn't seem like there are too many general writers here.

I love to write, but I've only ever written one fanfic in my life!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:08 pm
Me.
Though I've only written one full book and deleted it because it sucked, I write a LOT. I also write poetry. I take a disliking to fanfiction but if that's what people want, then let them have it.

Right now I'm working on a story for someone my brother knows to read it, since he wants to see what I can do.  

MycroftCrowley

Haratio TaFotter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:39 am
I write a lot, and have been for years. In fact, here in a couple of months I'll graduate and go to KU for an English major. I have written three books, and I'm working on the tecnical finale to a series I've been writing for the last three years. I also have twelve different short stories, and too many different ideas.

I have written a fanfiction, one I started in 2005 (i think, and never finished) for Phantasy Star Online. I think it might still be up in the PSO fanfiction section of boards.sega.com. It was really....ugly.  
Art and Writing

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games