Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:28 am
Nope. They never do. In fact, they're cutting back on a lot of holiday freebies they used to give out.

The roman candle you have was one of the Gaia Anniversary gifts.

@Neiina: I know, right? I have one that looks just like it. I've made eggs and crepes in it... maybe I'll try the tin thing next year. Is it a specific kind of tin or would a piece of a Pepsi can work?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:53 am
Karma v2
Nope. They never do. In fact, they're cutting back on a lot of holiday freebies they used to give out.

The roman candle you have was one of the Gaia Anniversary gifts.

@Neiina: I know, right? I have one that looks just like it. I've made eggs and crepes in it... maybe I'll try the tin thing next year. Is it a specific kind of tin or would a piece of a Pepsi can work?

OH.. I thought it was new years item xp

Pepsi eek

I don't know... close to new year our shops sell these horse shoe shaped tin pieces.. dunno why that shape, good luck maybe biggrin It's quite soft tin.. melts better that way. And don't use any good pans, you'll ruin them. lol  

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:14 pm
I'll have to buy a cheap pan then.
... and maybe do it outside xd I can totally see myself burning the house down gonk
I bet I can find the tin horse shoes online. They sell everything on the net xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:32 pm
Karma v2
I'll have to buy a cheap pan then.
... and maybe do it outside xd I can totally see myself burning the house down gonk
I bet I can find the tin horse shoes online. They sell everything on the net xd

http://www.saunalahti.fi/~marian1/gourmet/season6a.htm

I found a longer explanation in english biggrin There are other things too.. but you can find a pic of the tin pieces there.  

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

Neiina

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:41 pm
ahahaha I say we just ball up tin foil and throw it in the microwave!!! I predict a lot of sparks this year!

I thought the roman candles were a new years item? hmm, I forget stuff a lot.

ahh, that is an interesting article,
my family used one of the methods in predicting the future when I was young too. it's the one where a child chooses a cup with an object underneath. only they placed random objects such as a pencil, book, yarn, ect. and lets the baby grab the first thing that catches its eye and that would predict what the baby would do when it grows up.  
Gaiaholics Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff