Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
How do you want to die? What kinda funeral do ya want? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

korinna555

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 3:07 pm
i dont know how or when i will die, but i have a feeling i will die young.
as for my funeral, there will be celtic music. i want a black marble tomb, with white climbing roses up the sides. ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:16 pm
i wanna die in my sleep i wanna dream forever, and i wanna be cremated i dont wanna be buried underground to find out i've been buried alive! thats just GAH!

xX x0mbie Xx

wicked hatter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:11 am
I want to be killed by a mime. In full mine uniform. In a populated public area.
Not a slow painful death, just that sudden type. Walking along minding my own business, then BANG! splat! Shot by the mime. I want my death to be discussed at dinner tables..

As for my funeral, it doesn't really matter what they do as long as they say nice things and no clowns attend. I wouldn't mind if the mime who shot me came. As long as he says something nice.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 7:22 am
you know how your parents tell you never to get old? well if all my antics have failed by the time im 69 BOOM! one dead 'young' guy because well honestly i believe you get old at seventy or when and if you become permenantly crippled [severe spinal cord injurys, incuribal cancer, severe permenanet brain damage, loss of limb(s)]
and i dont want to be buried in a cemetery i would be far too close to those who discriminate against me but are dead so i want to be creamated and hidden among my Stephen King Book and Burned Cd collections have the Dark Towers gutted and placed in plastic bags accompanied by a few bucks for my good friend or close family that want to read the whole book  

grotesquekreeple

Dr. H Quinzel

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:40 am
I want to be left in a cupboard, or a wall. I like small and dark spaces, they're comforting in an odd sort of way. But I'd want to be put in there in my sleep or something, so when I woke up, it'd be dark, so I'd shrug it off and fall back to sleep again... It would be so cool in the future.
"BODY FOUND IN A WALL" Dum dum duuuuum.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 10:50 am
Have my limbs pulled off I want to see how much pain I can take before death. my funeral I want to be stuffed put back together and mounted on the front door with buttons that make me move when pressed.  

MistressBlood666

3,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200

Darkend Angel Wings

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 2:17 pm
Kuchiki Soren
I want to die by either:
1) sacrificing myself to a satanist cult
or
2) get high so I'm resistent to pain, stab myself in both wrists and bleed to death while drinking my own blood.

Once dead I want my body sliced up by a scythe, then cremated and put into a small container I want embedded in the hilt of a sword.

i like you!!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 2:21 pm
i want to die but be undead... if you get what i mean.. i want to be turned into a sexy vampire adn have my mortal body cremated.. and i want my ashes dumped into the ocean.. adn ill be a vampire for the rest of eternity.. ..lol now seriously

i want to die in a freak fast painless accident. adn i want to be cremated cause im a pyro and im claustrophobic.. adn i want my ashes dumped in teh ocean.. wehre i truely belong.. but the vamp one would be cool too... lol  

Darkend Angel Wings

Tom Gunn 666

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 10:17 pm
I dont care how I die, I want my body used to beat up a terrorist

but realy I want it so my funeral is a rock concert or somthing...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 3:44 pm
Hm.. If I were to die I'd like to at least go out with a bang-- something way more dramatic than nessicary xd

As for a funeral.. I would much rather prefer a party be held in my honor where people can have fun, dance, remember the good times and such. I really dont want my friends and family to have to sit uncomfortably and be upset while staring at my dead body.

Shiiba

Bakurish

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 8:07 pm
You know what I hate? When I got to a funeral and there's a preacher who wants for hours and hours in a hot, poorly decorated church where everyone is crying. [/kindapointless]

Death:
I want to commit suicide when I die. None of that car accident or "Gunshot to the Head" s**t. I'll die when I wanna die.

My Funeral:
I want my funeral to be in a tall Gothic church with stain glass windows and wooden pews with red cousins, red candels in gold holders, large pipe organ playing slowly, that kinda thing. I want every single person to be carrying one red rose to place on my body as they mourn me. Perferably, the weather would be cold and rainy, with everyone wearing nothing but black, of course.

I want my body to be covered with a light layer of white makeup and my hair to be bleached stark white, my eyes closed, and red makeup on my eyelids. I want my wouth to be in a slight frown, my hands to be clasped together resting on my torso with a bouquet of red roses held between them. I would like to be wearing a black gown, strapless with that lacy stuff at the bottom so that it puffs out [what is it called, tull? Trill? neutral ].

Coffin:
NONE! I'd rather be creamted, thank you.

I think that about covers it... I might change some stuff, though.
heart  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 1:12 pm
What I want done with my body all depends on how I die...

One way I'd love to die is by drowning... or getting eaten by a never before discovered underwater or possibly even above ground creature...

If I die from anything to do with water I want my body to be like one of those little piggy fetises that you see in you science class or stuffed like an aminal... Though if I die on land I what everyone I know to pitch in to help afford a yot to go out into the farthest out part of the ocean where it would go super deep. Take my body and chain weights to my hands and feet and throw my body over board so I can then sink to the very bottom of the ocean that no one has ever seen and become food for those creatures no one has ever been able to see before... cuz they've never been able to go that deep 3nodding

Also I've always wanted to know what it would feel like to be electricuted... so getting hit by lightning or having a toaster magically make its way into the bathroom and fall in while a take a bath... *im more of a shower person by I can make an exception*

but honestly I want to live as long as posible... and if i get a disease that can't be cured when im like 60 I'll get my body frozen... I dont believe people can actually revive from that... but hey its an excuse to get it done lol  

[Abby Normal]

Clash of Vision

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 6:24 pm
My preferred method of dying would be simultaneous dispersal of my atoms. A kind of sudden combustion, so to say. I guess that would kinda leave me without a body, but yeah. On the other hand, if I had to die in a regular fashion, it would probably be a quiet death. As for the burial in this case, I've worked out that I'd like to have my body preserved in a steel coffin. The coffin would be placed at the center of a giant underground labyrinth complete with little carniverous monkeys. Every inch of the walls would be covered with escoteric gibber-jabber.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 5:01 pm
I wanna die for someone I love.
But I don't want it to be all dramatic, I just
wanna die doing something right.

For my funeral, I want a black coffin
(lol, my maiden name was Coffin),
with a few of my quotes carved in them,
example: "Your spirit will bounce on happily."

On my grave stone, I want it so say my maiden name
(Like I said earlier, my last name used to be Coffin, isnt that awesome?!),
current last name, and the nickname in parentheses that my little
sister gave me when she was 2. (Ami)

At the funeral, I want "welcome to the black parade" by My
Chemical romance played. (Yes, I know they're emo, who cares.)

My body shall be cremated, and I want my husband to decide where
to spread my ashes. He can take it from there.

Over the years, I've become very accepting towards death.
At times, I even wish it would come sooner, just to see what its like
to die.
I'm just worried about those important to me, I don't want them to mourn
over me dying....

Over the years, I've become very accepting to death. In a matter
of fact, I almost wish I could die sooner, to see what its like.

I remember when I was young, maybe about 11, my boyfriend
(who is now my husband) Promised me that we would die together,
and I've agreed to that promise...so who knows what will happen,
no one.

inuyashas_lilgirl

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items