Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
seeking RP partener

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXVictorColdXx

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:01 pm
PErferable female. I like romances.. But i currently want to do something like a action like think..

What i got is a S/M rp. Now the female is a vampire. She wants to capture a young male student in a small town high school.. But what they both dont know is that he is a werewolf prince. Now, according to the rules of a vampire that if they capture somone and they dont fall in love with the vampire within 2 weeks they are forced to let them go. Now the world is falling into true chaos. Humans dont know but the Vampires and lycans do. Romance between Vampires and Lycans is compleatly forbbiden. But its the only way the earth wont go into compleatly chaos... The Vampire elders are allowing their romance to save it all. But the lycans are not happy with it at all. Now its up to The lycan prince and the vampire princess to choose the fate.

Lycan Prince-Victor Cold

Vampire Princess-Raven(she has no last name)

out story starts as Victor. Still not knowing of his future or what he is. Ravens job is to just capture him as a slave for now. Until his true form is released. Then we really take it from there

I want to do this on either AIM or YIM

Just pm me  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:07 pm
I love Vampire And Werewolf roleplays. I'd be more then willing to roleplay with you, if you have yet to find anyone else...

^^
~Kiara Silverwolf

((P.S. I tried to send you a PM but you have it set so only friends may do that...))  

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Raven Rae Knight

2,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:41 am
Yes you must be friends with us in order for us to send you pms

I would also like to apply for the female position...because oddly enough my name IS in real life, Raven. Also I am a real life Vampire, and I'm in love with a Lycan in real life as well.
This sounds a lot like my life what you have planned out, and it absolutely attracts me. heart
Please, feel free to some how let me know who you pick. I'll be looking for a one on one literate male soon *today* so if not this rp then maybe another. Thank you for the opportunity!

-Raven Knight

--Also, I have both AIM and YIM...and MSNmsgr as well. I am on everyday, and i'll be on pretty much non stop for the next two days. If you would like to get in touch with me via one of those msgrs...
AIM: rissac06
YIM: bandhoney6488  
03 One-on-One RPs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces