Reply [IC] Aegnor'hini Lands [IC]
[PRP] Sweet little things... Riight. [Sira x Hiam]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

honey.roasted.ferrets

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:13 pm
Hiam was... well, quite literally ripping a small hare to shreds. He had gotten lucky catching it. Most of the time he was only bale to catch lizards and other tiny or slow prey. Today had been different. Today he felt like a man! Or, lion!

He sat curled up on a rock, the pieces of the rabbit sprawled out in front of him. He'd taken his time to let it die, licking at the blood and slowly eating the flesh. He was so proud of himself!

This is what he wanted to do with his life... He wanted to do this to anyone he could get his hands on. He loved the pain and the blood.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:47 pm
Sira had been napping, catching every bit of sleep he could since he never knew when someone was going to test him again, or try and goad him into a fight. And then the smell of blood reached his nose. Curious, he perked up and stretched. Perhaps a pair of the other cubs were fighting again? Or yet another prey animal had been stupid enough to cross demon territory?

He trotted towards the scent, confirming it was prey blood as he walked. What he saw when he got there...it didn't make him queasy, but it did make him mentally cringe. One of Abeni's young ones had torn apart his dinner. Quite...artisticly. A waste of energy in Sira's opinion. And very...well, Sira didn't know what it was, but it seemed a bit extreme.

"Playing with your food." It was more a statement than a question, in Sira's normal monotonous tone.

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

honey.roasted.ferrets

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:57 pm
Hiam had noticed the other cub approaching, but not imediately. He was much too distracted by the fun he was having.

He glanced up at the cub and narrowed his eyes, standing. "Yeah, I am. And it's mine." He puts his claws into the shreds of meat and pulled them closer to himself, holding it protectively close.

"What do you want anyway? I'm busy."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:03 pm
Sira just blinked uninterestedly. "Mmhmm...you can keep your mutilated meal." Honestly, he preferred leaving his prey some dignity. It WAS giving up its strength to him after all.

"I can see that. Honestly, I was just curious about the smell of blood." He smirked and chuckled. "Thought I might find a fight, and instead I found a child with no manners." Normally, Sira wasn't the sort to goad but...

Well, this cub put him on edge. And Sira did NOT like that feeling.

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

honey.roasted.ferrets

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:21 pm
Hiam growled lowly, his fur bristling. He was fairly large for a cub his age, but since Sira was a bit older he was likely a bit bigger, or at least the same size. The difference didn't seem to bother Hiam, who liked to pretend he was a massive adult anyway. He was the strongest, after all!

He stepped off of his rock, leaving the meal there. He approached the older cub, claws flexing against the dirt, still blood stained.

"You want to fight then...?" He growled, bright red eyes narrowed.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:24 pm
Sira wasn't the biggest cub in the world...but he certainly wasn't small. And he kept his cool, despite the other's aggravation. He kept a cool stare leveled on Hiam, looking a bit like his father for a second.

"If I wanted a fight, I would have sought out Meri." Again...something about this cub just made him so....ENJOYABLE to goad. Perhaps it was that he reacted so VERY easily...

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

[IC] Aegnor'hini Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces