Reply Guild of Roses
Dreams~ZzZzZz Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DREAMS!!!
  Dreams are awesome!
  Dreams are an imaginary process by which is far incomplex for my brain capacity.
  I've never/barely have had a dream v.v
  Why do all your topics have polls in it?~Hi~
View Results

stephie_moon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:15 pm
ive had two nightmares that i will never forget...
the first was when aliens invaded my community and i had to fight them off by myself becuz they turned everyone but me into fighting machines but i eventually turned my bros back to normal and after we kicked butt and everyone died my mom was left and she was going to kill me and i was scared and crying and sheet cuz i couldnt kill her but just as she was about to kill me the aliens disapeared and she came back to normal  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:24 pm
BY FAR THIS WAS ONE OF MY WORST DREAMS EVER crying crying crying (cept for the one with my mawm)

there i was sitting with my crush and my frenz in a bar and i take him away from them.
So i was there talking with him and he leans in like hes going to kiss me..and im like 'well yea, finally im going to do this'
So i lean in and i part my lips you know ever so gently and slightly and there was this really weird look on his face, then he got up and walked away.
I was like wtf happened and then i smelled my breath and i was like hot damn..then i woke up and rushed into the bathroom and brushed my teeth

i think i brushed it like 6 times for the day and twice in the night  

stephie_moon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

tkdman42

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:31 am
so yeah listen to this one............

i ended up at a school for ninja's. i had no clue what was going on. all of the sudden, i realized that i was running a race against a cheerleader team and football team from that school. both of them were in full uniforms. i lost the race. i go to take a shower when someone yanks me to an open room and tells me to hide. i heard some muttering between him and another "ninja" that i was some "chosen one." oddly enough, the room i was taken to could be broken into easily and they had guards places all around. the only place for me to hide was in a laundry basket full of dirty clothes. i hid there and they told me not to move. as they're fending off the enemy, i go ahead and move around anyways. i find a secret door that had a slot machine behind it. i started playing it. thats when i woke up.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:39 am
I usually just have dreams on ideas to write fanfiction on.  

yo1090506

Guild of Roses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces