Welcome to Gaia! ::

The FIRST Shojo Beat Guild

Back to Guilds

Come visit us at The Shojo Beat Guild and talk about everything the magazine has to offer: Manga, Artists, J-music, and more!!! 

Tags: Shojo, Beat, Magazine, Tankoban, Girls 

Reply .: Shojo Beat :: The -now defunct- Magazine :.
February 09 Issue

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kel aka gandy
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:32 am
User Image
Volume 5, Issue 2
On the cover: Nobara from Crimson Hero

Inside:
Preview: Fushigi Yugi [VIZBIG Edition] by: Yuu Watase
Normal Chapters of Sand Chronicles, Crimson Hero, Vampire Knight, Haruka: Beyond the Stream of Time, honey and clover (2 chapters), and Honey Hunt
Normal Hot List/Get This Look/High Style, Low Budget/Beat Box/Letters/Fan Art/Streen Seen/Horoscope/Drawing with Yuu
Manga spotlight on Tail of the Moon
Editor's Letter: "Music, Manga, and Anime"
DIY: Music to Go
Cooking: Love Bites: "You'll fall in love with this concoction of squash, cauliflower, chocolate, and bananas."
The Language of Love: "Learn Japanese phrases for romance, friendship, and bitterness."
The Assassin's Code: "Shhhh...we're hunting Shojo baddies."
Battling Bands and Bandits: "Check out Guitar Hero World Tour, Rock Band 2, Final Fantasy XIII, and more."
The 411 on Japanese Music: "Who's buying what in Tokyo? Where can you head J-pop Stateside? We've got these answers and more."
Nana's Singers: "We catch up with Japanese pop stars Anna Tsuchiya and Olivia."
Anime Voices: "Musicians can be princesses and heroes too."
Lyrics Born: "Get real with this Asian-American hip-hop artist."
Shojo Beat Music Awards: "We've got new categories, new bands, and new songs: vote for the best in Japanese music."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:13 pm
This month's issue was awesome!!!
If you have read the preview or any of the Fushigi Yugi series you should watch the anime!!!!
I also can't wait for the last book of Tail of the Moon to come out! I am sad that it's going to end though.  

Luna Vampire Yuki

kel aka gandy
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:41 am
Luna Vampire Yuki
If you have read the preview or any of the Fushigi Yugi series you should watch the anime!!!!
I also can't wait for the last book of Tail of the Moon to come out! I am sad that it's going to end though.

I'm sooooo excited they're publishing Fushigi Yugi in the VIZBIG format, because I've really wanted to read it for a long time, but it's 18 volumes and that's a HUGE commitment. With the VIZBIG version though, it's only 6 volumes and on amazon.com they're only like 13 bucks! Which is amazing! So I'm totally getting on board with this!! : D

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:58 pm
kel aka gandy
Luna Vampire Yuki

I'm sooooo excited they're publishing Fushigi Yugi in the VIZBIG format, because I've really wanted to read it for a long time, but it's 18 volumes and that's a HUGE commitment. With the VIZBIG version though, it's only 6 volumes and on amazon.com they're only like 13 bucks! Which is amazing! So I'm totally getting on board with this!! : D

Im excited about this, its gonna be a lot cheaper for everyone.  

Luna Vampire Yuki

kel aka gandy
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:27 pm
Luna Vampire Yuki
Im excited about this, its gonna be a lot cheaper for everyone.

I know! It's fantastic!

.: Shojo Beat :: The -now defunct- Magazine :.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games