Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply 1~'<One-on-One RPs>'~1
Demon In My View [Goddess_nataku; Otulissa]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Goddess_nataku

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:38 pm
Demon In My View

Opening Intro:

Beaten and abused, tormented at her high school. She had the rotten life and the worst of luck. Her parents nor family do not care for her. She wouldn't even really call them family for how she was treated as if she wasn't even there. All they cared about was work, so they were rarely at home, working overseas a lot.

Enough was enough for her, and she decided to she wanted to end it. End with her life. A leather bound book appeared on her bed, the words written in blood. When she touched the book, she unlocked the seal and released the demon lord.

"Little girl who cries at night...Must I wonder how you are...

"What shall you wish from me...wipe your tears upon my sleeve..

"Little girl who cries at night...who shall own your soul tonight..

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:44 pm
This is a one-on-one RP between Goddess_nataku, and me, Otulissa.

We will be RPing in this thread. You are free to read through our RP. ^_^

Note: I am using this RP to practice RPing, as well as my writing skills. I would like to improve on parts of writing that are my weaknesses. So, wish me luck!  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Goddess_nataku

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:13 pm
"What a bore you all are."

The small legion of demons stiffened by the familiar voice of their lord and master, Kambra. She sat upon her dark throne, made out of the black marble and skulls of her enemies. She held a wine glass filled halfway with blood red wine. That seemed to match perfectly with her crimson hair, that felt in long curls down to her hips. She wore a black silk sleeveless dress that molded to her form like a second skin, but billowed out at her hips in a sweet nightmare of darkness. Her silver eyes slowly swept the room in a slow trail, making a few of her soldiers shudder by the look.

"You all seem to be under the impression that by defying me and going to ally yourselves with the enemy will keep you safe from my wrath. I bet you prayed every night to our dark god every night hoping that I would never learn of this." The tips of her black nails lightly tapped along the stem of the wine glass. "That you wouldn't die by my hands in the most gruesome of fashions.."

A wicked smile suddenly made notice as the wine glass shattered into tiny fragments, yet the glass did not hit nor injure her, and the wine had quick evaporated by the sudden ball of hellfire resting in her hand. "How wrong you all were.."

The shadows that lingered upon the dark stone floor slithered and took shape as the small legion of demons shuddered in horror at the sight. Hell hounds was what met them, A large pack of hell hounds made out of shadow and fire. A sure promise that death would not come quickly for them.

"Now you will all become a good example for the rest of the demons of hell not to dare oppose or betray me....dig in sweeties." she added playfully as the hell hounds were soon released upon they're next victims as well as warm meal.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:28 pm
OOC -- Should I post a character profile or not? And shall I start RPing my character? The high school girl?

Also, for the character profile, do you want me to use anime pictures or a real photo?  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Goddess_nataku

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:11 pm
OOC-- Usually, it depends on the person that you rp with. But since this one is starting off with somewhat of a description of the character. You don't have to create a character profile. Since we'll learn more along the way of what your character and my character are like. And yes, you may start whenever you like on rping the high school girl. Also you can choose to use an anime picture or a real photo. Sometimes, people do this from time to time. They have the character's picture on the far left or far right align with the text that you post. If you would like to do that as well.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:13 pm
OOC -- Okay, thanks. I'll prepare my post.  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:41 pm
User Image

Trista sighed as she reached her bedroom. She swung her bedroom door open loudly, and slammed it shut. She dropped her book bag down by a shelf. "Trista." Her name meant "the one who feels sorrow." There was no other more fitting name for her. Sorrow, sorrow, sorrow seems to be the only thing she goes through. She dropped down onto her bedroom floor, and let her messy and loose hair fly everywhere. Her scruffy winter sweater was still on, and she muttered, "I hate the winter. I hate the snow. I hate the cold. I hate my life." She rolled over onto her back and lied there, staring at the peeling paint of the ceiling, for a while. Her bright green eyes seemed washed out and old to her, and she hated it. She never wanted green eyes; she had always longed for piercing blue eyes, like her older sister. Her normally hazelnut-brown hair had been dyed black the month before, but last week, she dyed red over it... and now her hair was an odd mix of colors. It was brown at the roots, with mainly red strands of hair, and then some black strands that didn't get dyed here and there. Trista wore no make-up; her skin was naturally what it was. She hated make-up; she hated how it covered up your true self.

Trista sat up on the floor and tugged at the knee of her worn-out, ripped blue jeans. "I hate these jeans," she muttered. Many people at her school bought ripped jeans on purpose; she thought it was stupid. Her jeans were bought clean and fine and new, and then became ripped over time... like it should be. Trista looked out the window, and scowled at the sight of the snow and bleakness of winter. The sun was hidden behind long smooth clouds of gray.

Trista lived at home, and she hardly ever saw her parents. They only worked, and when they came to visit, on those rare occasions, they would only pay attention to her sister Shannon, and not Trista. Shannon was a beautiful girl -- blonde hair, blue eyes, perfect skin and a perfect smile. But... she was not a very nice person. Trista wished she was never her sister. Shannon was rather abusive. Not "rather," in fact, but "very." Trista was a freshman in high school, and so, was definitely a minor. Her sister was a senior, and had a car. She could drive and all that. Trista couldn't and had to rely upon her mean sister. Shannon refused to give Trista any money... and that's why Trista was stuck with her old tattered clothes. Sometimes Shannon would hit or beat up Trista ... but usually in places where no one would notice or see easily. Trista couldn't do anything about it. She could run away from home, even though it was hardly a home, but she was too afraid to do so. So, here Trista was. Stuck in this living hell. School was her sanctuary... even if bullies picked on her. At least at school she had classes to focus on, and her sister wasn't in her classes.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:18 pm
"A sad pitiful way to go, does anyone else wish to dare defy me?" Her voice dripped like cool venom as her loyal legions of demons, whom were still kneeling during the massacre did not move nor flinch. She inwardly smirk at the display. Unlike the other lords, she did not raise an army of cowards. They were and will always be, warriors in her eyes.

It was so easy, it almost seemed to sad, on how those demons whom betrayed her thought they could hide anything from her. They were after all serving as spies from one of her enemies, who did not have the balls to face her one on one. Lucifer would laugh at the complaints from the other demon lords when they tried to relinquish her high ranking. The only way to get rid of her, is to defeat her. She did not rise to this power through connections, but through her very own power. Not borrowed like so many others before her.

"I grow tired of this, bring me my scrying mirror." she growled as she licked off the blood from her finger tips that splattered against her pale hand from the killing. "Its time to play with some humans now."  

Goddess_nataku

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:55 am
User Image

Trista let out a long, slow sigh, and then dragged herself up on her feet. Her stomach growled. Her sister wasn't home yet... so that would mean she might be able to snag food. Trista exited her bedroom and sprinted to the kitchen. She opened up the refrigerator and looked for something she could eat easily... and less noticeable so her sister wouldn't yell at her for wasting food. She grabbed a handful of grapes and popped them in, one by one. The sweet juice tasted delightful to her tongue. Then, she closed the fridge and went over to a shelf in the kitchen, which held a half-eaten loaf of bread. She picked up two slices and ate it plain; she was too lazy to spread some peanut butter or jelly... and wash the knife and all that. "Mmmm..." Trista sighed, with a smile. She heard a car pulling up in the driveway and felt herself tense up instinctively. She hastily licked her fingers and washed her hands, and bolted into the nearby bathroom, locking the door. She sat stood at the sink, gazing at herself in the mirror.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:46 am
OOC-- Are you going to RP the book appearing, or am I?  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Goddess_nataku

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:19 pm
Glancing at her mirror, she brushed the tips of her nails across the silver moon surface. It rippled with power at her touch. Her hair started to float all around her by the energy that the mirror emitted as she started to scry through the human world for a valuable candidate. Someone's soul would do nicely, one that was untainted by all sins..just the thought made her even more hungrier. The souls she had feasted on before were disgusting and did little to appease. Even taking energy from them wasn't enough.

OOC: you are going to make it appear. Also, you don't have to continuously place the image for every post. But its your choice XP  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:53 am
OOC -- Okay, thanks.

BIC --

Trista heard her sister Shannon enter the house, the click of the door's lock and the loud footsteps echoing in her delicate, fragile ears. Trista winced as Shannon shouted, "Where the hell are you, Trista?!"

"Um... I'm in the bathroom, Shannon..." Trista answered softly. Then repeated what she said louder, and with more confidence.

Her sister didn't even bother to answer. Trista listened, and then flushed the toilet. She heard her sister grumbling under her breath and leaving the house, shutting the door behind her. Shannon was no doubt going to hang out with her friends or her boyfriend. Trista let out a sigh of relief, and waited until she heard her sister's car backing out of the driveway.

Trista ran out of the bathroom, and scampered back into her bedroom.  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Goddess_nataku

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:47 pm
The tips of her claw-like nails continued to trace the silver surface of the enchanted mirror as she gazed through the many tainted souls of humans. It was funny, that the humans would call the demons the monsters when some of they're own souls were just as dark and tained as them.

She chuckled under her breath as she watched a few followers grab a few souls of the dead that were already heading towards the dark path of hell. New recruits how lovely for her.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:03 am
When Trista entered her bedroom, she let out a sigh and sunk down against the wall. She pulled her knees up to her chin, and felt tears stream down her cheeks as she wept. She hated her life, hated it so much. She just hated everything. She hated herself, she hated her home (she hardly even had a home), she hated the world, she hated the people in general. "I don't even wanna live anymore..." Trista muttered. She wiped her eyes hastily and then went to reach under her bed. Hidden there was a rope. Trista planned to hang herself.

Then, all of a sudden, there was a flash of bright white light. "Arghh!" Trista yelled out as she jumped. She dropped the rope she was holding in her surprise. She held her hand upon her forehead, covering up her eyes from the intensity of the light. A leather bound book appeared on her bed as the light receded slowly. Trista leaned over it cautiously, examining it. The book appeared very old and dusty, and had a mystical air about it. The words on the cover were illegible to her and they seemed to be written in red ink...in blood. Trista realized this with a sickening feeling in the pit of her stomach.  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

1~'<One-on-One RPs>'~1

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas