Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Fable 2 Guild {update coming soon}

Back to Guilds

Fable 2 

Tags: Fable 2 

Reply Fable 2
Are there any tricks to the Westfall Shooting Range?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you gotten first place?
  Yes
  No
  Not for lack of trying!
  Poll Whore
View Results

Shattered Perception

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:18 pm
I've been trying for around 6-8 hours to get first place and I keep coming up just a few short. My average score is around 145-160 now and the closest I've come is 174 which really pisses me off because I was zoomed in for a head shot and it made me zoom out and by the time I zoomed back in the buzzer rang. I mean I was only 1 point short crying .  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:21 am
Well, since it doesn't matter how strong your gun is, it would be easier if you got a pistol; preferably a clockwork pistol. Upping your speed wouldn't hurt either, to cut down on reload times.
Just a couple suggestions, hope they help!  

Ruki XXIII
Crew

Tipsy Pieslinger

Digital Toast

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:20 pm
Use a turret gun and get your Skill relavtively high. Keep aiming for the heads and you should get the Red Dragon. I got it as soon as I knew you got 3 points for headshots.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:52 pm
Digital Toast
Use a turret gun and get your Skill relavtively high. Keep aiming for the heads and you should get the Red Dragon. I got it as soon as I knew you got 3 points for headshots.

Eh, clockwork pistol worked better for me.  

Ruki XXIII
Crew

Tipsy Pieslinger

Sir Johnny the 3rd

2,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:13 pm
yeah, i think that the clockworks are a bit more accurate..........
but i got a pretty good score with a master turret rifle!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:35 pm
yeah, master clockwork pistol would be your best bet...but anyway, your gravy points (really easy) are going to come from the very last section of the game, and for me, the bridge always ends up being the section that is the hardest to get points from, so work with that, the first and third sections should be used to work on making up point for the bridge section. that's the best advice I can give  

The Fabulous RBK
Crew

Hilarious Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Link is JD
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:40 am
I am kind of sorry to say that I am too lazy for the shooting range. I just bought the red dragon off of someone. (I love my red dragon)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:59 pm
My advice is give the 5,000 to Barnum so he can upgrade Westcliff and when you return from the spire try your luck at the Shooting range with a master flintlock pistol. The bandits have fatter heads if you ask me and every head shot is worth +3.  

Razz-Berry 9
Crew

Nagoshi Kun

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:04 pm
i suggest a pistol cuz i use a master turret rifle. its good but the reload sucks... and its best to give 5k to barnum before the spire. its sad that reaver kills him.....  
Fable 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games