Reply Gaiaholics Anonymous
"one more day left!!" "uh-oh"

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neiina

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:30 pm
eep! one more day left until school starts for me again.
looking back on the last two weeks... I have done nothing. well, I did my homework, but I didn't finish all of them. oh the joys of procrastination!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:42 am
homework over xmas break ? heh i'd throw it out and say screw it, and my brother would join me and my neices too xD we're trouble makers twisted  

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

Salmay
Captain
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:48 am
Razin Frostdrake
homework over xmas break ? heh i'd throw it out and say screw it, and my brother would join me and my neices too xD we're trouble makers twisted

BAD RAZIN!! No cookie!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:08 am
First off... that's just cruel to give homework over Christmas break xp What's happening to our school systems? Seriously.

At least you got 2 weeks off to do absolutely nothing. Once you have a full-time job and bills you don't get that luxury gonk  

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Lucky Charms Pancake
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:54 pm
User Image

I have like, 3 days left.
Bah.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:28 pm
yes, homework over the Christmas break. and not just a little. A LOT. :/ my physics teacher gave us two FAT packets and a rocket to build. my english teacher gave us a book to read, we have to summarize, analyze, and then answer 9 questions... each answer has to be at least a paragraph long. and then I have to do a review book for art history, and read two chapters for Government. and finish my painting for Art.

T___T yup, homework in every class. but guess what guys? I FINISHED THEM ALL! YAYYYY!!!! I guess I can finish stuff under pressure?

@ Razin - that's pretty much what I did. my reasoning was "well, I have 2 weeks to finish this, I can put off a day" ... "I have 1 week, that should be more than enough time" ... "I have three days, I can cram it" gonk

@ Karma - having a job doesn't sound all that fun, my parents get like 4 weeks of vacation out of a whole year. T____T no no no, I don't want to grow up!

@LCP - Lucky Charms Pancake is Lucky xp  

Neiina

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:11 pm
Neiina
yes, homework over the Christmas break. and not just a little. A LOT. :/ my physics teacher gave us two FAT packets and a rocket to build. my english teacher gave us a book to read, we have to summarize, analyze, and then answer 9 questions... each answer has to be at least a paragraph long. and then I have to do a review book for art history, and read two chapters for Government. and finish my painting for Art.

T___T yup, homework in every class. but guess what guys? I FINISHED THEM ALL! YAYYYY!!!! I guess I can finish stuff under pressure?

@ Razin - that's pretty much what I did. my reasoning was "well, I have 2 weeks to finish this, I can put off a day" ... "I have 1 week, that should be more than enough time" ... "I have three days, I can cram it" gonk

@ Karma - having a job doesn't sound all that fun, my parents get like 4 weeks of vacation out of a whole year. T____T no no no, I don't want to grow up!

@LCP - Lucky Charms Pancake is Lucky xp

no xD we simply don't do the work, not procrastinate then do it at the last minute, we blatantly don't do it =P  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:53 pm
Can't say much since I'm in college. I think I have till like the 12th to sign up for classes, and that is the late sign in. Though I must say that I'm very happy that I didn't get hw over break, and I can't wait to go back to use the college's computers. My computer at home is crap with flash and such.  

Yurro

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Neiina

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:08 pm
@Yurro - ah, lucky! I don't know how I'm going to survive without my desktop. I'm hoping my parents would buy me a tablet pc for my birthday, but that's a long way from now T___T  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:27 am
@Neiina- 4 weeks of vacation time does not sound bad!

My time is infinite.  

lilartichoke

Wheezing Prophet

Gaiaholics Anonymous

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas