Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
Most annoying things to happen in the Sims. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who is Puffer Fish

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:25 pm
I hate how when a sim is burning due to failed cooking and someone's watching/freaking out, the freaking out sim doesn't cancel the 'fire!' action when I cancel it. It just keeps going. And if I try to make them call the fire department, it seems to take even longer.

However, this only happened once and it seems that Sim just had to move a square and then she could call the fire dept. which couldn't find a way to get to the burning man despite the open yard next to him, his fainted wife on the path, and a door on his other side.
He burned to death because Sims are stupid, lol.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:05 am
I hate when some random Sim comes and knocks over my trashcan. Which then leads to getting those god damn cockroaches!

I also hate when random Sims invite themselves over to my house (literally). I had one Sim who got left at the alter by mine, and he just keeps coming over to my house and playing in the leaves. I had to lock the friggin' door(s) to keep him out!  

The FoxyTrot

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:11 pm
I've jusy updated my version of Sims 3 and have discovered it has deleted my second town! That was annoying.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:29 pm

The words I want are out of reach, but they've never been so loud...

When my sim will take care of all her needs by herself if I just fast forward EXCEPT hygiene!

She sits there whining and waving her arms because her hygiene is in the red, and no matter how long I fast forward for she will not get in the shower by herself. It's ridiculous.

MarianasLlama

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Full closet 200

Celestial Fireflies

Witty Autobiographer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:50 pm
I hate it when I have to tell my stubborn sims to do something 5 times before they actually do it. Somehow, their actions keep on getting cancelled.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:54 pm
FoxyChibiChan
I hate when some random Sim comes and knocks over my trashcan. Which then leads to getting those god damn cockroaches!

I also hate when random Sims invite themselves over to my house (literally). I had one Sim who got left at the alter by mine, and he just keeps coming over to my house and playing in the leaves. I had to lock the friggin' door(s) to keep him out!

I hate when Sims knock my trash cans down......especially since, sometimes they do it behind my back.

I wake up and find my trash can knocked over, and I don't even know who did it!  

Noembelu

Karol19

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 5:07 pm
The roaches annoy me
I tell my sim to spray then the run after them and spray them and when their done there are two or three more
I always do it before work too stressed
In sims 2 I always have to unlock and lock the doors anywhere Neighbors, pets, and kids come out of nowhere ninja  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 8:00 am
I hate forgetting to put a smoke alarm in my kitchen. Uggghhh..

Especially when I have kids in the house, I want my sims to leave the kitchen area and call the firedepartment.... but it takes FOREVER for me to get them to step away from the fire. Sometimes, they even jump in and start extinquishing it. Hence, them catching on fire.... and eventually dying. Which is very depressing.

Darth Kosher

strawberry_love4

700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 8:34 am
I find it annoying when you have a very long jog and you barely have enough time to do anything between leaving and coming back so your social and/or fun go way down  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:25 pm
I just realized how annoying triplets are, especially when you've had twins previously. Twins aren't so bad, but triplets... my god. Sometimes they're not in the right "position" to be picked up and have to walk around the house a few times to finally recieve a bottle or a diaper change. I hate when they're playing with something, you can't inturrupt them to feed them or put them to bed. It's annoying with their cries, especially when you don't have your volume turned down.

Ugh. Most. Annoying. Thing. Ever.

I'm never having triplets again. At least, I hope not. It makes the game a tad bit more frustraiting.

Darth Kosher

The Sims Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces