Reply Naruto Guild
When is shippuden coming to america ??

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kihrin Sohn

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:24 am
ok naruto has been going thru oceans of fillers- how long will it be till shippuden is released in america  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:50 pm
From my understanding Shippuden is slated too be released as soon as the fillers end...so I'd say late spring to early summer at the rate they are going...if they hadn't stopped the 2 new episodes a week...it would have actually shown up exactly the first week of 09...unluckily with Toonami going defunct and all that stuff we will be enduring fillers for a few more months... sweatdrop I went and actually counted how many episodes are left...13 more to go...so...that's about 2 more in January...3 in Feb. 4 in march and 4 in april...so perhaps by early May we will have Shippuden...I can't wait for more Akatsuki members to appear!  

AoiMizuTenshi

Kihrin Sohn

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:52 am
wow- you actually counted them- thanks i was considering doing that.
so it seems by what you say that it will appear in toonami- does that mean their gonna edited the hell out of it ( man i wish they'd put it on adult swim and keep all the adult content crying )  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:47 pm
Well toonami no longer exists so I doubt they will put it on Toonami...I would not be at all surprised if it was put on Adult Swim...but it will more likely be put on at 8:30 when the epi's are showing right now.

The original Naruto wasn't editted heavily so I doubt Shippuden's treatment will be any different.  

AoiMizuTenshi

rock_pkmn_master

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:07 am
i can't wait for shippuden...i would really like to see what orochimaru was saying the episode where naruto came close to changing completely into the nine-tailed fox...when they do air it i'd rather see it completely uncut  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:38 am
..................so...it's been a while since anyone's posted or this thread created-----AND NO F#!^ING SHIPPUDEN scream AHHHH- needs naruto fix and ultimate ninja 4 did not curve the crave (actually only made it worse)

WHEN _FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY_ WHEN crying crying crying crying ...... cry when  

Kihrin Sohn

soccerchick95161

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:43 pm
I think its the first..four??? dubbed episodes of shippuden are on itunes. No word on wheter they will be on tv. Naruto.com has episodes 1-30something subbed and free to watch.  
Naruto Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games