Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:09 pm
“Let me up!” he whined, kicked at her with his back paws, though not to do any real damage. Just wanted the weight off so he could go about pouting about his loss without having to look directly into the victorious girl’s eyes. “I am not jealous! For me to be jealous, you’d have to have something worth being jealous about! And all you have is a victory you got by cheating, so why should I even care?”

There. Beat THAT.

“Humph!” the boy sitting in heaps of denial grunted darkly, “the only thing he’ll be proud of is how I LET you win!” He’d have to make up for this some day- when he was older and stronger, he’d show her that she couldn’t really beat him.

This was a fluke.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:12 pm
Azar looked at her brother and rolled her eyes. She pushed down on him a little harder before laughing, pushing her claws into his fur before finally getting off of him. "What ever. Your just a like a little girl." She then laughed as she looked at him. "No you're weaker then a little girl. Haha! I'm gonna go tell daddy I beat you." She stuck her tongue out at her brother before quickly taking off, she wanted to get there before he would. "I'm gonna tell everyone!" She shouted over her shoulder with a large smirk on her face as she did.  

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:18 pm
“Come back here and say that to my face!” he roared, getting up quickly and chasing after her. He didn’t even have enough time to shake the dirt from his fur with how quickly she was moving- he’d have to primp later. Charging full-speed, he moaned at the thought of their father finding out what had happened between them- he wouldn’t be happy to know he’d lost to a girl! And his own sister at that!

“No, don’t!” he yelped, “come BACK!” He chased after her, heading back to the den.

[IC] Motoujamii-Simo Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff