Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Grammar Guild

Back to Guilds

The Gaian Grammar Guild is a refuge for the literate, a place for them to post and read posts without worrying about the nonsensical ones. 

Tags: grammar, literate, english, language 

Reply "TXT TLK" horror stories
A hilariously bad trolling.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Population Tire

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:30 pm
It has been a long while since I have actually literally laughed because of ineptitude, but I couldn't help it, this is just so awful.

Arkangelstar1
This topic is dedicated to knowing why are people soo rude in GAIA, I have had to report during the time i have been on Gaia at least 20 people. I have been in other forums and people are much nicer, why don`t the Mods do anything, or apply strickter rules for chatting????? I think that in the GD, nobody follows or obeys the rules the Mods put, it is like a joke to them, there is no respect towards others. People are even mean in commenting in the avatar Arena sweatdrop , has Gaia gone down under since they first opened the site???? User Image Mods, anything you would like to add to this discussion???. People have been mean to me even in Guilds reason why i`ve had to contact other MODs and ban or demote them, Thank God I was Crew or Captain, and even that they tried to steal from me, belonging rightfully to me. Users don`t follow the Gaia TOS, and i know we all make mistakes, but some do it on purpose! User Image gonk Sorry Gaia that is why you are loosing many users to other forums of other avatars and cartoons. I went to another forum and i said i was new, and they didn`t call me a noob, they gave me soo many free items and were soo polite, i was in shock eek , that has never happened to me in Gaia, except for those random flying boxes!!! I want Gaia to be a nice community, where people can chat mostly in peace or debate with respect, MODS, ADMINS, YOU NEED TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS. Sometimes when users get banned, they just make another account. I say make strickter rules and such to have control. I feel like this in Gaia sometimes crying , and yeah i ain`t a troll or flammer, nor spammer, just in case!! I say, lets make a PETITION for Better user behavior. I want to know ADMINS< MODS what are you doing to control this??? User Image User Image User Image

Yeah and Chatterbox is a good free place, with less rules which i like, but maybe the other discussion forums should be a bit less like Chatterbox???

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:51 pm
Final verdict: The complaint is partially legit, the grammar is not. 3nodding

I have only met nice people here on Gaia, and to me, what you see is what you get. I have donated to random people on the guilds I join, as well as people whose posts or behaviors please me.

If you're nice to people, they are nice to you. Simple as that.

As for the rules, some people are blatant about not following the rules, but they are eventually caught.  

Patron with a Mission

Nicholas Kaze

Friendly Prophet

16,625 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Gaian 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:21 am
Dameon_Patron_of_Healing
Final verdict: The complaint is partially legit, the grammar is not. 3nodding

I have only met nice people here on Gaia, and to me, what you see is what you get. I have donated to random people on the guilds I join, as well as people whose posts or behaviors please me.

If you're nice to people, they are nice to you. Simple as that.

As for the rules, some people are blatant about not following the rules, but they are eventually caught.

I agree with Dameon- if you're nice to people, they're usually nice back, and if they're not, then block them or something. Duh.
And I'd like to know what this user thinks the mods are supposed to do about people making new accounts when thier first one is frozen. Become psychic? Hack into all new users email accounts to see if any other email accounts are connected with it? Become God, and use magical powers to block meany-poos? Seriously. The entire line of reasoning is flawed.  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 5:40 pm
I've seen all these nasty comments on Gaia, but all I do is ignore them or block them. By the way, ` is not an apostrophe. It is an accent mark.  

Farrago

Proxy Codger

"TXT TLK" horror stories

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces