Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Anita Blake Role Play (Sumarra & Saera) For you Ma Petite-<3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:45 pm
" alright then Jean0Claude...is there anything you would have me do ? " She asked softly as he watched him her green eyes curious why he was cold. She worried slightly for him so that he would be alright but just sighed. " I offer any of my skills as a thief, and assassin to you, Jean-Claude " She said to him curious.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:01 pm
Jean-Claude turned and looked at Cassandra, "I shall keep your offer in mind, But I can not think of anything that needs to be done at this moment." Jean-Claude looked into Cassandra's green eyes holding her gaze. "I do applogize for my abruptness, I am, tired" He told her allowing some of the tiredness to seep into his voice.  

Sumarra

Sparkly Shapeshifter

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:09 pm
She nodded." of course. Thank you for even considering it " She said bowing ever so slightly." is there anything else you'd have of me before i leave ? " She asked staring him down. She had no qualms against Jean-Claude. She even considered him slightly a friend. But she did worry ever so much about him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:19 pm
Jean-Claude smiled at Cassandra, "I need to go down to guilty pleasures maybe you wish to join me?" Jean-Claude held out his hand palm up waiting for her response. Jean-Claude enjoyed Cassandra's company, he owed her quite a lot from the time he spent with Belle Mort.  

Sumarra

Sparkly Shapeshifter

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:27 pm
Cassandras face barely showed anything but for her it was surprise." i would be honored to go with you Jean-Claude, thank you for thinking of me " She said a smile truly evident on her face now as she slid her smaller hand into his.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:30 am
Jean-Claude led Cassandra out of his room, by her hand and closed his door behind him. He turned and led her down the hall of the circus in silence. Once they reached the doors he turned to Cassandra and asked "do you have a preference as to how we get there Mon Rouge?"  

Sumarra

Sparkly Shapeshifter

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:50 am
As she felt his leading through the circus she smiled some. As they reached the doors though she thought a moment."not at all Jean0Claude. However you wish is fine " She said smiling at him. She pushed her red hair out of her face as she watched him.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff