Freak_090
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:35 pm
Charley
SierraBT
I was talking about you moving to AZ wink

I'm moving to Arizona??

You didn't get the memo, did you?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:54 pm
Of course you are. ninja

I really need to stop associating avatars with people...  

I am an eggplant
Crew

uryu ishida

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:58 pm
What about OLD gun aftermarket headaches?

CZ-52 mags are rediculous, and there are very few if any holsters for it other than the original flap holsters.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:01 am
uryu ishida

CZ-52 mags are rediculous, and there are very few if any holsters for it other than the original flap holsters.

You could probably find some padded nylon that would fit snugly enough, but yeah. The problem is that it's a legacy gun that not many people would be in the market to carry practically. That makes a tough incentive for a company to mold kydex, for example. Start-up costs for creating a mold are big, so you want to make sure you're able to spread that out over a high quantity that you create.

It's not just old legacy guns either. Look at some of the less common new stuff like Steyr M and S series. Neither of those are going to have kydex options either for this reason.  

Charley

uryu ishida

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:28 pm
Charley
uryu ishida

You could probably find some padded nylon that would fit snugly enough, but yeah. The problem is that it's a legacy gun that not many people would be in the market to carry practically. That makes a tough incentive for a company to mold kydex, for example. Start-up costs for creating a mold are big, so you want to make sure you're able to spread that out over a high quantity that you create.

It's not just old legacy guns either. Look at some of the less common new stuff like Steyr M and S series. Neither of those are going to have kydex options either for this reason.
AND I can't find a NEW (steel) firing pin that doesn't force you to remove the firing pin safety, either. And yet, people took the time to create an entirely new firing pin based around the hole dimensions, but couldn't take the time to measure the original firing pin and just make a drop-in option.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:12 pm
I wanna Cz-82. T.T  

Inquisitor Brock

Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out