Reply Nyob zoo! Hmong People Unite! Have fun! ^_^
WHO IS GOING TO:: Hlub<3?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fxckevery1

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:25 pm
Hm, I know! I know! Hlub is not coming til' this summer! but I'm really excited about things! This is gonna be my first Year smile ! Yea, I heard that it is gonna be held in: NEBRASKA

Hm, is it true that it's gonna be only up to four days? sad
and who's going?!
I AM smile )  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:29 pm
. . .  

Fxckevery1

Fxckevery1

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:24 pm
que? ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:25 pm
hmm.. _-_  

Fxckevery1

sandyythaoo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:47 pm
Jareroi
Hm, I know! I know! Hlub is not coming til' this summer! but I'm really excited about things! This is gonna be my first Year smile ! Yea, I heard that it is gonna be held in: NEBRASKA

Hm, is it true that it's gonna be only up to four days? sad
and who's going?!
I AM smile )

who is Hlub??? i mean i know it means love in hmong but in tis case is it someone???
i was just wondering. =]  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:24 pm
Haha. Nope. Its not someone.
Its this organization for Hmong Christians to meet up and talk/learn about God. You get to meet a lot of people and see old friends you meet the last time you go to HLUB. Well thats if you/her/him/they went the last time? Haha. I just went to HLUB'09 this year (Duhh) and it was a really good experience for me. And also i got Baptized! So i was REALLY happy.

I cant wait till HLUB'10 comes!! xDD

G-Tenshi

Dedicated Fatcat

azn_knight367
Captain

Lonely Explorer

8,125 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:17 pm
G-Tenshi
Its this organization for Hmong Christians to meet up and talk/learn about God. You get to meet a lot of people and see old friends you meet the last time you go to HLUB. Well thats if you/her/him/they went the last time? Haha. I just went to HLUB'09 this year (Duhh) and it was a really good experience for me. And also i got Baptized! So i was REALLY happy.

LoLz HLUB is every 2 years XP so you're gonna have to wait for 2011 hah hah 2010 is SALT.
And HLUB is like a conference/camp thingy hah hah it was tight XD

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:09 pm
azn_knight367
G-Tenshi

LoLz HLUB is every 2 years XP so you're gonna have to wait for 2011 hah hah 2010 is SALT.

Oooh yeahh! Durrr! I forgot. Hehe.
Thanks for correcting me.

I CANT WAIT FOR HLUB"11

G-Tenshi

Dedicated Fatcat

azn_knight367
Captain

Lonely Explorer

8,125 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:50 pm
G-Tenshi
azn_knight367
G-Tenshi

Oooh yeahh! Durrr! I forgot. Hehe.
Thanks for correcting me.

I CANT WAIT FOR HLUB"11

hahahah yeah XP No problem ;D
WOOO!!! HLUB '11

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:04 pm
G-Tenshi

ohhh.
ok.
btw, thx for answering my question. =]  

sandyythaoo

G-Tenshi

Dedicated Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:15 pm
sandy thaosta
G-Tenshi

ohhh.
ok.
btw, thx for answering my question. =]

Haha. Np. :3

Nyob zoo! Hmong People Unite! Have fun! ^_^

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items