Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

youLOVEamelia
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:28 pm
User Image
The Three Broomsticks

This inn is another favorite of most Hogwart students as they can get butterbeer here. They also serve firewhiskey, gillywater, mulled mead, red currant rum, and cherry syrup in soda with an umbrella. It's always very crowded.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:59 pm
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

I've made up my mind, don't need to think it over
If I'm wrong I'm right, no need to look no further
This ain't lust, I know this is love
But if I tell the world, I'll never say enough
'Cause it was not said to you
And that's exactly what I need to do if I'd end up with you

User ImageAdele couldn't believe someone had taken the time to build all of the tunnels underneath Hogwarts. It was amazing to think about it. There was certainly no way that these tunnels were there naturally, for they most likely would have chosen another spot for Hogwarts otherwise. Who would built a castle on top of some tunnels? It also made Adele wonder about the castle itself? Had it always been Hogwarts? Or perhaps it had been a lair and those were the tunnels they used to sneak out at night. There had to be some strange story behind those tunnels. Adele rarely found herself interest in...in anything to be completely honest. But this was most astounding. She couldn't quite put her finger on why it amazed her so. But it did.

When Riley announced where they were, Adele grinned. "Hogsmeade! That's great!" she said happily. The Three Broomsticks was just where she wanted to be. It was loud and busy and there was lots and lots of alcohol. It was definitely the best place to have fun. But there was the problem of looking like Hogwarts students. "Does anyone know a charm to change our appearance? I can do clothes, but I was never too good with transfiguring living things..." There was a terrible instance when Professor McGonagall wanted them to change a rat into a goblet. Well...it was a terrible mess, be sure. Adele always tried not to think about it. It was horribly embarrassing for her of course. But that was just a rat. She didn't want to go messing up people's faces and not be able to fix it back again. No...much better that someone more experienced do it. Otherwise, Adele would just change her hair with some grooming charms to change her hair or something small like that. Nobody would be expecting Hogwarts students to be there when there wasn't a scheduled visit. The only thing that really made them look like students would be their robes and Slytherin clothes.

"We just have to pass as adults. If we can do that, nobody will suspect that we're from Hogwarts as long as we change these clothes," she told the rest of them. Scorpius and Darius were being uncharacteristically quiet, but that was more like a Godsend after the display they'd had earlier.

((Sorry it's so short))

Should I give up, or should I just keep chasing pavements
Even if it leads nowhere?
Or would it be a waste, even if I knew my place
Should I leave it there?

youLOVEamelia
Captain

Petite Hibou

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:34 pm
[R]iley [E]lizabeth [R]enolds

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

The girl wore as the rest of her house did. A long sleeved buttoned shirt placed under a grey sweater vest, outlined in vibrant silver and deep emerald green at the v-collar. Upon her chest a symbol proudly shown of a serpent and the same green and silver threads. This was the symbol of her house, slytherin. Her black robe which was suppose to be set on her shoulders was wrapped in her arms. Her white buttoned shirt was rolled at the sleeves. She wasn’t sure if it was good to just…Leave their robes there. Squinting her nose in the idea of some gross bug crawling on them. Looking at Adele she nodded a bit at her ability to create clothes. She’s want to learn that herself. It seemed rather useful. She wasn’t terrible with transfiguration. She just wasn’t too Marjory talented with it. She knew how to change the color of her hair. It would change accounting to what she wished and said. She hoped what’d she learned was going to do what it should do.

“Diadius Foleculem is the incantation.” Riley looked at those with her as she thought on what all the incantation did. Sometimes it would change the hair color and a little of the shape, only depending. ”” Point your wand at either your hair, say the name of the color and the incantation.” The girl paused trying to think of a color. She smirked as she pointed her wand and spoke ” Red Diadius Foleculem” With that said the girls hair turned from a light brown color to a carrot topped red. The girl was a bit shocked at the turn out. But didn’t really want to do it over. ”I um…Know another charm I can try and use. Or spell. I um cant remember all the way.” The now red haired girl looked at her wand as she thought on a moment in her own mind. There was some sort of spell. Or at least she’d hoped. ”I think…This is right.” the red haired slytherin grabbed her wand and spoke clearly. ” Abeo appearance” As she did such she closed her eyes and thought. As she did so her nose began to change. The brim became a bit more rounded to her face, and grew smaller in nature. It was more of a bubble than her own nose. Her skin lightened a bit. It was more pale and her cheeks and nose were covered with Freckles. She blinked a bit and her brown eyes slowly changed to Blue. She blinked again a few more times and then asked ”Um. Did it work?” She wondered what’d happened to her appearance before she tugged at her hair. The red curls were now shorter and more ringlet than her natural banana curls.

Her now blue eyes looked up. The rain has stopped to a low mist now. The thunder outside was becoming calm and she’d not seen any thunder since she awoke in the slytherin girls dormitories. She looked at Adele with a smile. ”I feel like myself. But yet, not as different as it should be. Did it really change any?” The girls nose squinted and the new freckles spread on her face moved with the light colored skin. If Adele could make the clothes, then they would be set.

[[I hope its not too...Blah. And not hard to work off of.]]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:37 am
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

I've made up my mind, don't need to think it over
If I'm wrong I'm right, no need to look no further
This ain't lust, I know this is love
But if I tell the world, I'll never say enough
'Cause it was not said to you
And that's exactly what I need to do if I'd end up with you

User ImageAdele was relieved to find that Reilly knew some spells to change their appearance. She watched in amazement as her fellow Slytherin's appearance changed before their eyes. "Ooh! I like the red hair. Looks good!" she said. She thought of what color she wanted her hair to be. Pointing her wand to herself she said, "Chocolate Diadius Foleculem." Her hair changed to a nice chocolate brown. Now she had to do the really tough part...changing her appearance completely. She wanted to look good like Reilly. She couldn't bare it if she looked bad, even if it wasn't her real face. "Abeo Appearance." Her long, straight hair became super short and spiky. She could feel her face changing just a little bit, and her eyes became a much lighter blue.

Opening her eyes, she looked at the others. "How do I look? The short, short hair doesn't look too bad, right?" she asked them, feeling a little insecure about the boy cut. She'd seen it in the fashion section of the Daily Prophet, but didn't know if she could pull it off. Still, she looked so completely different with the cut that she knew she wouldn't be recognized by anyone in Hogsmeade.

Now she just had to change their clothes. "Okay, you guys just think about whatever kind of outfit you want to be wearing, or this isn't going to work," she said to them. Pointing her wand to each pair of robes, she whispered an incantation. Their robes turn into anything they'd been thinking about. Adele was now wearing a dark blue coat to keep her dry from the rain. Underneath, she wore a black tank top and an even tighter, leather mini skirt. Her shoes were heeled boots. They were muggle clothes, as many people wore muggle clothes to Hogsmeade. Either way, no Hogwarts student would wear something like this. It was far to risque.

When everything was done, she smiled brightly at the others. "Come on, guys. What are we waiting for? Let's party!" she said happily. This was where she wanted to be. It was far enough from Hogwarts and they would never guess that this group was a bunch of students. They could drink all they wanted! As long as they were back by the morning! And tomorrow was Sunday. Whatever hangovers they got could be gotten over in the morning.

Or would it be a waste, even if I knew my place
Should I leave it there?

youLOVEamelia
Captain

Petite Hibou

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:01 pm
[R]iley [E]lizabeth [R]enolds

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

Riley chose a simple means of clothing. She had a long sleeved scarlet sweatshirt, which had an orange line at the top crossing against her chest. She felt a little odd though because the end of the sweatshirt showed a slight bit of her tummy between her dark blue colored jeans. On her feet she wore brown clod shoes. The slight livening of them made her feel older. Her coat was a simple grey coat that went to almost her knee. The front crossed over with four buttons on it. Un doing the buttons on the coat she wanted to see the shirt more. She smiled a bit. Looking at Adele she felt slightly childish compared to her. The outfit she wore seemed really a lot more mature than her safe choice of just a casual muggle outfit. Looking at the other two with them she was ready to get some nice warm Butterbeer. Shivering slightly as they emerged in to the rain Riley walked in to the entrance of the Three broom sticks.

Walking in to the lightly lit room the girl caught a few small gazes of people looking at the four; Only to see who was coming in. Her brother and cousin instantly walked towards the counted to what she assumed was to hit on the girl there. She wasn’t all that sure. That left Adele and Riley. She didn’t want to force her to hang out with her but she went ahead and chose a table. A waitress came around and asked what the girl wanted, telling her a butterbeer and a pasty the girl felt slightly like a child again. After a moment of just silence she looked to Adele and asked ”Not to um…Pry but what do you have against the potters?” the girl could often tell the odd tension between any of the three potters and Adele, it would be easily spotted by a blind man. The waitress appeared and gave her the order she asked for. Taking a sip of her butterbeer she went on. Feeling slightly awkward by her question now. ”Um, if I offended. I’m um sorry. I was just well curious.”

[[Ohhh wow. So super major short. Sooo Sorry.]]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:06 pm
Attention!!!

I have moved the date to Sunday, September 8th
Time to wake up after few hours of sleep thanks to late night celebrations!
Hopefully this somewhat of a fresh start will get everything back up and running

Snake_in_my_Boot
Crew

Beloved Conversationalist

Hogsmeade

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas