Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply *~Purple Moonlight Haze~*
Guys like jewelry too! And high heels!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hey
  hi!
View Results

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:51 pm
So its kinda like a new fashion where guys like to where heels to and not small boot heels (like 2 inch or something) but high heels around 5-6 inches!

Who likes to where boots with heels guys? And how about jewelry too? Guys usually have some nice looking stuff when it comes to jewelry. ^_^"
And "no" everyone...guys don't have to be gay to wear heels. I've heard straight guys also wear heels. ^_^ It's just another fashion thing around but seen just a tiny bit.

And now I just realized! OH! it's maybe just another old time fashion coming back like the latest girl clothes. Back way in the day (an article reminded me) guys would wear super elegent/decorative clothes, powder their faces white and wear wigs just like the opposite gender and it was the fashion of the time.

Topic:
Who wears heels? And who likes jewelry and who wears them of the opposite gender? Same goes for clothes.

~~~~~~~~~~
My response:
I love them all. XD I wear only things made for girls b/c it fits best on me but I know others that wear the opposite gender things and it looks absolutely fine (actually really nice too!). Men cologne also smells really good. ^^ I think guy boots look cool but most guys are already tall so I don't really see them wearing higher heels than the average if straight. ^_^"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:07 pm
I promise that I won't bite you ....

User Image

Well dear I have wear a corset and then I have used leggings and arm warmers. I have also used a mini skirt and accessories of ladies. I have used Eye liners and lip gloss and lipstick.
I don't care what you guys thinks but I have used a bit too much of girl stuff but I haven't thought of high heels. Because my parents don't like it and they even didn't like my goth stile and they called me gay ..... sad story but I'm kinda telling you a lot and it's because I like too have an unique style and my friends helps me. So I just wish that people weren't so afraid to test new stuff and let me look how I want to be ^^
And I say yes too high heels and cloth too guys because you have jeans girls and we can't have skirts XP
edit* I don't care if you think I'm weard and unnormal. After all I'm a naga and I'm created from dark oblivion. I'm unique and weard and I want to fight the media look *kicks the media magazines of muscle guys and tiny botox girls*

So many faces and still the same person ...

Yllirion

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:21 pm
The things I wear.....

I rarely wear high heels....I nearly also fall in them. I tend to shop in the guy section for T-shirts once in a while-I like the designs and graphics on them better. Nowadays I also like to wear hats and decorate them with buttons.

As for jewelry.....I wear onw or two necklaces for the most part-my linked chain one is my favorite. I also like my studded bracelet. Sometimes I wear a ring on my left hand.

Oh...I wear makeup too. Usually keep it simple most days....even though I wear it I hate taking the time to put it on. lol

I'll have to take a picture of myself sometime....and post it on DA or facebook.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:31 pm
I tend to like more masculine fashions.

I don't wear high heels, I can walk in them but only thick heels, not little spiky stiletto heels.

I tend to like men's accessories better though, I don't wear accessories with a lot of frills and extra stuff so I like the simpler, bolder men's jewlery. Like I wear a men's watch, it's a bit big for my wrist since I have kind of small wrists and it's obviously designed for a man, but I love it.

I never wear makeup because I think it's too much of a hassle, I have the rest of my life to worry about wearing makeup and looking pretty, I'll spend my teenage years dressing how I like.

I do wear bracelets a lot though. I like bracelets and having things on my wrists. I always have something on my neck as well whether it be a scarf, necklace, or both.

I like men's clothes but they tend not to look that good on me. I wish it were easier to find military style jackets for women, I really want one.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:46 pm
Oddly, I think that a transvestite guy (or one that has some girly fashions at least) can be pretty sexy in an odd way -haha
[eg Dani of 'cradle of filth' is not eays on the eyes, but in a video he's in a long skirt and a corset and actually looks kinda smexy XD]
hmmm.

I dunno about high heels as in v-high heels on guys though, i think it depends, but usually their legs are too meaty/hairy to carry it off xd
At any rate, upto victorian times there used to be heels - i mean look at pirate boots and Georgian shoes.

I adore the men's Georgian dandy fashion. If I could ever get some clothes personally amde for me I'd have some of those :3

I don't wear heels really, since it's so hard to find the right pair that are A-comfy B-you can balance in and C-aren't stupidly high & still look good

i FINALLY found some beautiful purple heels that fit all the above smile they look liek victorian boots. I'm still learning how to walk in them without loking like an escaped mental patient though....*splat*

i'm glad ballet pumps got back in fashion. It's what I always wear on a night out (eg more than 1 pub or a club) since it's steady and comfy.

yup yup  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:12 pm
i dont usually wear heels unless there's special occasions-.- but im okay with them, in that i can balance and feel comfy(: try charles and keith shoes, they are great biggrin
im not a jewelry king of person... i usually just wear a simple diamond necklace or something with a gem. sometimes i would wear a ring on my right index(: its pretty cool frm perlinis(: i like jewelry frm there, simple and not extravagant.
i dont think i wear anything of the opp gender tho-.-" it just didnt happen to me.. tho i dont particularly favour dresses or skirts.. i love leggings and shorts and skinny jeans biggrin
as for make up, i only put on mascara, some eye shadow and lip gloss. i hate lipstick, i cant move my mouth properly with them>.<

Fate-J

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:29 am
Hey! How nice! we all have our own unique tastes and fashion here. ^_^ A majority seem to like trying things of the opp gender out too so looks like no one here is really alone when it comes to that kind of fashion as well.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:55 pm
It's great that people are so open minded smile

Don'tcha just hope that our generation will be cool when we're old? -haha  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:09 pm
dragontamer363
It's great that people are so open minded smile

Don'tcha just hope that our generation will be cool when we're old? -haha

Oh-yes.....we'll totally rule the nursing homes.....lol rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:14 am