shut up i want gold >=(
View Results

Red Groovy Kroovy

3,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:36 pm
Well it took me a wile to figure this song out with out looking up the lyrics to This song and i wondered if any of you can do it with out looking up the lyrics. Post what you think there saying  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:58 pm
O_o *failed* >_<'

I thought I could make out a couple words but....ah....yeah..... '>_>  

0Moon_Maiden0

Dornkus
Crew

Werewolf

11,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:20 am
I think I understood one of the lines.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:13 pm
I think I heard the word "LIFE" a lot, but aside from that it's just a bunch of random screaming to me.  

Evil Pillows

Red Groovy Kroovy

3,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:13 am
haha  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:09 am
I promise that I won't bite you ....

User Image

Well if you know me I kinda hear growls quite well and that is because I have learnt to it like my friend said and don't call me a cheater or something like that but this is what I think they say in my oppinion. I wrote it like that because it sounded very nice and it was a bit poem style so i post it like this ^^ I hope I haven't failed sweatdrop
His landscapehas been scorned with death.Once a city, now laid to ash. A decaying fatherhas left his b*****d son with addcitions by his side. Chased away, consumed from his fixations, this man's life went down in flames.Chased away what he's created.His hunger grows. There isno end to this life of fixations.Dear father,I'll be waitingI saved you a seat in hell.There is no end to this life of fixations.Dear father,I'll be waitingI saved you a seat in hell.He will remain a walking corpse his legs will move forwardFor his addictions
itchat his throat only to crave more of the blood he seeks.For this man only thirsts for blood the blood of his child.For this man only thirsts for blood the blood of his child.For this man only thirsts for blood the blood of his child.For this man only thirsts for the blood
the blood of his child.He stands knee deep in the blood of his b*****d son.only his addictions stand by his side.Only his addictions stand by his side.When buried, his tomb will breathe, his hands will rise from his shallow grave begging only for sleep.Dear father,I'll be waitingI saved you a seat in hell.Dear father,I'll be waitingI saved you a seat in hell.he stands knee deepin the blood of his b*****d son. He stands knee deep
in the blood of his b*****d son.

So many faces and still the same person ...

Yllirion

Red Groovy Kroovy

3,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:04 pm
Yes Yllirion got it  
*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash