Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Question: Your longest 1x1 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitsuneko Suzuki

Loyal Friend

15,175 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:31 am
My longest role play was in PM and it was interesting though I can't remember how long exactly it went maybe a month or longer. It was an interesting we really pushed each other and the way the role play started was awesome my character was going to apply for a job being put into a dog costume and she began to turn into a dog. I'm not sure what happened to my friends account. Maybe she was hacked or she just quite gaia, but I had thoughts of what to do next and never got to implement.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:11 am
I've been in so many roleplays, I honestly don't even know what my longest one is.
On other things like msparp and cherubplay (lengthy rps, seriously) I have an inkling,
but I'm not all too sure on gaia.
I mean, I had a guild that died out and I brought back recently and it's been a-okay,
but some of the role plays in there had been frozen since 2012 and I managed to get two of the party members to continue them.
Other than that, there had been a lot of posts in there with my first character and -Sukiko Oishi- 's first.
Actually, -Sukiko Oishi- was like my first roleplaying partner and I met her in
this Guild (the posts are so old and unedited, though, so be warned),
where we role-played quite a bit.
I've had these two cherubplay rps going since like March or February,
and I consider them quite an accomplishment because there are quite some hefty responses (4+ paragraphs).

Bubblegum Bishonen

Professional Goat

12,350 Points
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Omniscient Muse

Wheezing Genius

16,725 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:18 pm
My longest roleplay, done over AIM, began when I was first learning how to RP and carried on for a solid... 2 years or so, I believe? One-on-one, in a science fiction setting with probably around 30 characters tossed around to keep the plot moving in different directions after so long.
Since then, I've done some that lasted around 6 mos-1 year tops. I was in a group chatroom RP that lasted on and off for a year and a half, and afterward, I rped with several of the chat members in one-on-ones. I haven't been involved in any that have lasted more than a few months, for this past year... sort of missing the longer one-on-ones definitely.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff