Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply General Debate Forum
What do u think of the war in Gaza ??? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aphrodite Jr

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:01 am
xXBeauty_lillyxX
can any 1 tell meh there feeling on the war even if they are not muslims !!! smile

I think it's very sad and unfair sad
People shouldn't be fighting for land, but sharing it...
I think that they don't have hearts for being responsible for the many deaths of children every day...
But we'll always hope that Palestine will one day be free insha allah... biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:14 pm
I'm Palestinian so this subject is a very sensitive subject for me, but I'm just going to start out and basically say that I feel it's very wrong that Americans call us Muslims "Terrorists" for 9/11 I mean think about it this way: If someone were to just come into your house and take over completely, would you just sit and allow it? No. Jews riding around in tanks and arresting or shooting down kids that throw ROCKS! That's like the only weapon they can think of using!! An Americans are supplying Jews with these weapons, what are they to us? THAT is a terrorist in my opinion. If you ask an American about the war that's going on they most likely have no clue because the Government hides it and if they do put anything on the news its always twisted around to make it look as though the Muslims/Palestinians are "Terrorists," wrong or deserved it. However, the Jews and Palestinians have never liked one another since.. the beginning of time (so to speak) and they will continue to fight till the very end so there is nothing much we can do but wait. Insha'allah the Palestinians will gain support from other countries, I really hope so.  

II J3N II

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:55 am
yeah  
General Debate Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items