Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Inklings

Back to Guilds

A Writing Guild like no other. Where writing help and discussions are just one post away. 

Tags: writing, drawing, writers, poetry, stories 

Reply The Inklings
Drama Finds Me!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CSIBeauty
Captain

8,400 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:33 pm
If you have read the life story I had here then you know that I have been through a lot of drama and betrayal. As it turns out it does a good job of finding me.

Like Today. Now much of this drama can be found in my contest thread, but for those who don't want to go find it (I don't blame you), I will give an overview as it were.

Some members here have been to look at my avatar contest right now. It is my third here on gaia and I like to hold them so that it costs nothing to those who want to enter. I am able to afford to give out stuff and gold and I like to entertain with it.

As past experiences have left me kinda untrustworthy towards people right away this is the first time I have had a strange feeling since one of the past experiences. I thought it was that the person was familiar, but I soon learned that it was the feeling in general that was familer. The feeling that the person could not be trusted. And it turns out my feeling was true.

I was browsing the Avatar Talk, as I do quite often. And I saw a contest titled Color land (avatar and banner contest). It seemed odd, that that person was hosting a contest. Especially with my avatar and banner contest. So I checked it out. As it turned out it was my contest almost word for word. A changed picture or two, but basically the same contest. Even the banner contest was copied.

Now as you can imagine I was very mad. I made up this contest and someone tried to steal it. I realized that my feelings were correct. I posted a couple times, but the person didn't seem to think it was wrong. Others began to defend me and she removed the contest.

So with the events this person was added to the blacklisted and disqualified from every contest she had entered. Now, she of course wasn't so happy about this and tried to justify herself. Then changed to another account she had mentioned she was working on earlier in the thread. She tried to act as if she was someone else. I'm not stupid. I recognized the name and immediatly called her out on it.

No, it didn't stop there. Here is a conversation we had via PM:

CSIBeauty
Person
CSIBeauty
Person
CSIBeauty
Person
heyy Im sorry sad I deleted the contest Ill even give you 1k to remov my name from the list sad

Bribes don't work with me, hon. I have had plenty happen to me over the internet. Drama and betrayals. Somehow they seem to find me. You dont' even know who you are trying to mess with and I don't forgive.

I wouldn't take you name off the blacklist for 1 million gold.

So get used to peope knowing what you did as long as I host contest. Because that blacklist will be copyed into any contest I host. And dont think that your little mule account won't be added too.

You know what keep me i dont like snobby people anyways Im not trying to bribe you Ill mention your name all around my post saying on My boot list for rudest people ever who are cruel

Oh I see. You try to play it off like I'm the bad guy because you tried to con me, but I wouldn't fall for it. Nice attempt. But a whole lot of people hang in that contest thread as well as the others. I only care about those who know the truth. That has happened to me before. It doesn't matter what you or your friends think. I only care about me and mine.

W.e I dont care put me on your list

Don't worry, hon. You are.

I was mad enough as it was for the initial trying to steal the contest. But she didn't seem to know where to stop. As my previous story told, I have had a little too much experiance with these such thing. I don't forgive or trust easiely because of it.

So after it all basically ended. I thought about the fact that drama seems to find me no matter what. But what doesn't kill us makes us stronger right? Oh well.

Just thought I would add a more recent drama to my ever growing list. *sighs* But as for the contest thread. The drama has ended there, so lets not bring it up again. Feel free to comment here though. I'm sure everyone else has had some kinda drama in there online life.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:47 pm
I believe that names for the quotes on the messages are out of order...

Anyways, I suppose drama like that happens commonly. However, I never take anything seriously on the 'net, so I wouldn't know.

M3497109

Shirtless Fairy

CSIBeauty
Captain

8,400 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:50 pm
Fixed the quotes. Thanks. People annoy me easily sometimes. That and I spend too much time on the internet. *shrugs*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:56 pm
I couldn't have sworn part of that quote wasn't there a moment ago...Meh.

Anyways, you're not the only who spends too much on the net, or becomes annoyed with people on the interwebs. ^_^ Just be careful not to spend too much time on a single site, ok?

M3497109

Shirtless Fairy

CSIBeauty
Captain

8,400 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:05 pm
Valkyrie Profile Lover
I couldn't have sworn part of that quote wasn't there a moment ago...Meh.

Anyways, you're not the only who spends too much on the net, or becomes annoyed with people on the interwebs. ^_^ Just be careful not to spend too much time on a single site, ok?

Yeah. I try to spread myself out. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:32 pm
People really need to learn to leave others alone, and know when to quit.
I had something like that happen to me a few months ago when I got my Demonbow stolen. (I bought another one a few minutes after it happened, but it still sucked.) crying

I met this girl in Towns, and she seemed nice, so I went to donate to her, and she used the trade to hack my account and steal the 'bow. (Nothing else, though, because I realized what was happening and managed to change my password/kick her out before she could get back in.) gonk

Then, a few days later, I get a "random PM" from someone with almost the exact same username saying "hey, we met in the forums yesterday, what's up? biggrin " and I just replied with "girl, I haven't posted in the forums in months. Nice try." and blocked her. Of course, she had mules, and continued to bother me for the next few weeks until she realized I wasn't taking the bait. stare

*sigh*
Kids are so rude these days online.
emo  

~[ Sayuri-Chan ]~

4,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Trader 100

Beauty Pevensie
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:44 pm
All of the issues I had with Ravenous Marshmallow has pretty much been resolved. I have let it go, so lets everyone else do the same. Though I appreciate the support, there is really nothing we can do about it. I am just gonna let her be and deal with my own contest. biggrin  
The Inklings

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games