Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Gaia Gun Enthusiasts
The Four Rules of Gun Safety, and What I Did Wrong. [/rant] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Desert_Fox_Rommel

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:10 pm
Fresnel
Desert_Fox_Rommel
Fresnel
Requiem6661
SBBuckner
Requiem6661
Rule #5: never shoot an animal unless you plan on eating it.

*aims at the cat* Anyone feel like Chinese?

*aims at the dog* Anyone feel like Korean? rofl
*shoots a hippie* Vegan, anyone?
*aims at Stoic* Filipino, anyone?
*shoots at Fresnel* Ethiopian anyone?
*munches dirt* Nothing like an Ethiopian breakfast!
So a guy walks into starbucks and orders some coffee. Upon the first drink of his coffee he spits it out and complains to the cashier that it tastes like mud. She replies saying it is fresh ground.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:18 am
In my opinion, you should have never been aiming the gun at or around people in the first place... It's just stupid. I know you probably feel bad about it, but come on.... put some thought into what you're pointing at, you're literally holding the lives of many in your hands.  

Brink_Inferno

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:43 am
Muzzle control is your friend. 3nodding

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:47 am
Fresnel

Well...
yeah it's good to keep good control.

Hey, is that child safe?
I was told people were getting bannt by mods for the scanners headexplode gif.  

OberFeldwebel

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:50 am
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel

Well...

Hey, is that child safe?
Personally, I'd call it good because you don't ACTUALLY see the guy's head explode. But then again, I'm not a mod.

It should also be noted that, when in a guild, mods won't check you unless you're ratted out or they've got a vendetta against you. ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:57 am
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel

Well...

Hey, is that child safe?
Personally, I'd call it good because you don't ACTUALLY see the guy's head explode. But then again, I'm not a mod.

It should also be noted that, when in a guild, mods won't check you unless you're ratted out or they've got a vendetta against you. ninja

I'm sure there are a few mods that are anti-gun or at least pretty weabooish.  

OberFeldwebel

Wiggie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:52 am
Requiem6661

scream WTF?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:53 am
Fresnel

User Image
love that movie dude  

Wiggie

Anima_Raptor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:48 pm
Requiem6661
SBBuckner
Requiem6661

*aims at the dog* Anyone feel like Korean? rofl
*shoots a hippie* Vegan, anyone?

I like where this topic is going XP  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:58 pm
Well, my dad failed three of four rules today. He's NRA certified to teach pistol and rifle shooting and has held a range record in IPSC for fifteen years, but today was the day he ******** up. He's always kept his guns cocked, loaded, and ready, even though they're in the safe COMPLETELY ACROSS THE HOUSE from the bedrooms. I mean, they literally couldn't take longer to get to unless they were outside. Anyway, he pulled out his .357 today and went to check the trigger pull, and put a .38 round into the safe. Or so we think. We can't find the bullet hole anywhere. This isn't any p***y 'gun cabinet' like mine is, this thing is a fireproof, waterproof GUN SAFE. The way he was holding it he shouldn't have missed the safe, but there's no evidence of a bullet hole on the shelves, the equipment, or the guns, and there's no copper splash mark on the steel anywhere. We just can't find it.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

ArmasTermin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:28 am
Fresnel
Well, my dad failed three of four rules today. He's NRA certified to teach pistol and rifle shooting and has held a range record in IPSC for fifteen years, but today was the day he ******** up. He's always kept his guns cocked, loaded, and ready, even though they're in the safe COMPLETELY ACROSS THE HOUSE from the bedrooms. I mean, they literally couldn't take longer to get to unless they were outside. Anyway, he pulled out his .357 today and went to check the trigger pull, and put a .38 round into the safe. Or so we think. We can't find the bullet hole anywhere. This isn't any p***y 'gun cabinet' like mine is, this thing is a fireproof, waterproof GUN SAFE. The way he was holding it he shouldn't have missed the safe, but there's no evidence of a bullet hole on the shelves, the equipment, or the guns, and there's no copper splash mark on the steel anywhere. We just can't find it.

What the hell is the point of keeping a gun ready to shoot if needed if you're going to lock the thing up in a safe on the other side of the house?

Glad everyone's okay, though. Wait, am I a bad person for not saying that part first? Hm...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:53 am
ArmasTermin
Fresnel

What the hell is the point of keeping a gun ready to shoot if needed if you're going to lock the thing up in a safe on the other side of the house?

Glad everyone's okay, though. Wait, am I a bad person for not saying that part first? Hm...
Actually, I've always thought the same thing. I damn near did that once when I found his Firestar in there, cocked, locked, and loaded. I forget if the safety was on, but it may not have been.

No, that's okay. I'd lol about the gun before thinking about the people involved. razz  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out