We started making out
  And she took off her pants
  But then I turned on the TV
View Results

Fate-J

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:54 pm
Zizzykitty
Fate-J
well, i wanted to be someone rich who can donate lotsa money to the poor and less fortunate... but on second thots, maybe ill just sign up as a volunteer... sweatdrop it would be so much faster! less realistic ones would be a model [ cant make it, too short...]
i never thought about it seriously before. but when i did, i didnt discuss with anyone... i feel itll be really embarrassing if i dont acheive it or smthg sweatdrop have to understand friends around me are like real talented pple.. dont know why im with them rolleyes but really, their dreams are within reach, unlike mine...

You don't have to worry about not reaching your goals in this thread, I wasn't asking lifetime goals, I was just asking those passing fancies you've that that you wanted to do for maybe a week that were just odd.

Lik me wanting to beome a mountie, I don't even think women can become mounties.

i think you misunderstood me(: they ARE my little fancies cause i know i cant accomplish them(:  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:12 am
Nowadays my dream is to become a (relatively) well known author :3
....and my ultimate drema is that a film or graphic novel woudl be made outta one of my books biggrin

Job-wise, my realistic dream is to be the person who designs the exhibits at museums, or does history/art tours or something wink  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:25 am
Fate-J
Zizzykitty
Fate-J
well, i wanted to be someone rich who can donate lotsa money to the poor and less fortunate... but on second thots, maybe ill just sign up as a volunteer... sweatdrop it would be so much faster! less realistic ones would be a model [ cant make it, too short...]
i never thought about it seriously before. but when i did, i didnt discuss with anyone... i feel itll be really embarrassing if i dont acheive it or smthg sweatdrop have to understand friends around me are like real talented pple.. dont know why im with them rolleyes but really, their dreams are within reach, unlike mine...

You don't have to worry about not reaching your goals in this thread, I wasn't asking lifetime goals, I was just asking those passing fancies you've that that you wanted to do for maybe a week that were just odd.

Lik me wanting to beome a mountie, I don't even think women can become mounties.

i think you misunderstood me(: they ARE my little fancies cause i know i cant accomplish them(:

Oh, okay. I get it now. Sorry about that. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:02 am
I wanted to be an artist when I was little. Then I changed it to an engineer (Jesus Christ what was I thinking). I settled on a veterinarian. I had to change my major though because Math and chemistry suck. It would still be cool to be a veterinarian, I shadowed at a vet's office and saw leg amputations, spays, neuters, a masectomy, and a sewn up hernia. It was so freakin' cool. Why, oh why do I have to only be good at stupid stuff like drawing and reading.  

apiyo

Blessed Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Chaosctrl

Chatty Vampire

5,050 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:37 pm
I wanted to be a teacher, pirate and a ballerina...That's all I can remember.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:34 pm
I wanted to be an astronaut before.. now I just wanted to be a rich person with alot of wisdom in life. smile  

Arch Angel Neko

Dangerous Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Death Shikaku

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:00 pm
When I was little, I didn't know what I wanted to do.
One thing my mom told me that she remembers me saying when I was a little kid was, "Mom, I'm going to work at Walmart all my life and save money for a BIG house and a lot of Cars!"

...I still laugh at that.
Right now, I have no idea of what I want to do. When I'm 16 and can get a job, I don't want to work at any restraunt. I wanna get a normal job (like a junior friend of mine) working at my local United Dairy Farmers until I can climb my way up and get somewhere else from there until I graduate.

This Summer, I'm hoping to find small jobs around the town where I live, working for random people for money. Last Summer, I couldn't do this, mainly because I had to watch my sister everyday. Now, I (hopefully) have the Summer off. Well, this is according to what my mom said.
QUOTE:
I'll try to find someone to watch her over the Summer break so you won't just waste your time sitting around watching T.V. I know how you always complain, so I'm taking into consideration doing this for you. Maybe your aunt can watch her?  
*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff