Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Sanctuary~* (answers and advice)
I Need Some Advise Or Suggestions Please!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iRiCaN_NeRd

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:09 pm
Ok so here's the thing, for the past two months i've been very depressed, i have no idea why, the relationship I'm in now is going better than ever and everything is alright. My dad irritates me but what dad doesn't? I know there has to be a reason why but i just cant explain it. Ok so about 3 three months ago my dad has been arguing with his girlfriend and to make a long story short he moved out and into another woman's house (obviously taking me with him). About a month after living there thats when i started having nervous break downs and getting very depressed. About a month after living with my dads new girlfriend they stated to argue, one day she told my dad that she lost all the feelings she ever had for me as a step daughter. My dad lost his feelings for her once she said that about me. So they had a rocky relationship from there. Later on my dad went back with his first girlfriend to try and make things work out. But before we went back to my dads girlfriends house we had to go get our stuff out of the other house, when we went into the house she has a whole bunch of little white candles on the dinning room table. In the center there was a bowl of fruit. Im curious what she was doing because when my dad left her she was really mad and she through half our belongings out. She did admit to have done voodoo and hoodoo (personally i don't know what's the difference). Ok so when i moved back into my dads first girl friends house about a week later i've had strange things happen. For ex, i've had things break rite in front of my eyes with no possible scientific explanation. I've had my flat iron turn on and make my sink counter turn black, i know i didn't leave it on because i unplug it and put it away in the door under the sink. I think i make a poltergeist but i'm not sure, i'm really freaked out by all this. Since poltergeists feed of your negative energy i think i have made one. Can you tell me if this is what i think it is? Helpful comments are appreciated.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:10 pm
Wpw, that's rough! eek Honestly, I never thought someone could make a poltergeist, but according to my mother (who is a lot wiser and more experienced than me wink ) it's quite possible. I think if you calm your energies down and focus on getting the poltergeist out of the house, the odd occurences may stop. However, you should bear in mind that the activity may have started before you moved back in. Do these things happen to you specifically? Or have your father and his girlfriend been haveing similar experiences?  

RubyLight

iRiCaN_NeRd

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:02 pm
Yes, its just me who has been having these experiences. Especially when im home alone. Do you recommend me using some peace spells to sooth my body and create positive energy?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:35 pm
I think that would be a good start. If your energies are calm and it still keeps causing you problems, then you should cleanse the house and your person. If it gets to that point, PM me and I will send you the method my mother taught me. Its very effective.  

RubyLight

Sanguina Cruenta
Vice Captain

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:42 am
I've heard of this sort of thing happening. Admittedly it was in like Unsolved Mysteries or something, but still.

I recommend exercise and meditation. Exercise will help with the depression and help you expend any excess energy you might have. It will help bring you into yourself and centre you in your body, and hopefully will make you feel a bit better emotionally and spiritually.

Meditation will help you learn to control your energies, to draw them into yourself if you feel you need to. It will help you steady your mind, calm your thoughts, and may help to stabilise your emotions.

Just as an aside: Vodou is a religion. ^_^ It's not something you "do" as such.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:10 pm
RubyLight
I think that would be a good start. If your energies are calm and it still keeps causing you problems, then you should cleanse the house and your person. If it gets to that point, PM me and I will send you the method my mother taught me. Its very effective.
Then i will try that. Thanks for your support it really helps because in real life i dont know any wiccans. so its kinda hard to get advise.  

iRiCaN_NeRd

iRiCaN_NeRd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:14 pm
Sanguina-chan
I've heard of this sort of thing happening. Admittedly it was in like Unsolved Mysteries or something, but still.

I recommend exercise and meditation. Exercise will help with the depression and help you expend any excess energy you might have. It will help bring you into yourself and centre you in your body, and hopefully will make you feel a bit better emotionally and spiritually.

Meditation will help you learn to control your energies, to draw them into yourself if you feel you need to. It will help you steady your mind, calm your thoughts, and may help to stabilise your emotions.

Just as an aside: Vodou is a religion. ^_^ It's not something you "do" as such.
That you for this recommendation, i will try this first thing in the morning tomorrow. Your advise is very such appreciated. Oh and thank you for the Vodue correction, i was not aware of it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:54 pm
Your welcome. Let us know how it works out. wink  

RubyLight

iRiCaN_NeRd

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:21 pm
This morning i tried an inner peace spell, in a way i do feel more relaxed but the paranormal activity doesnt seem to be going away. I'll try blessing the house this afternoon when im home alone.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:45 pm
Alright, best of luck!  

RubyLight

*~Sanctuary~* (answers and advice)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas