Was BD a good ending for Twilight?
  Yeah! I luv happy endings.
  It was good, but I still want more.
  No! *Posts what shoula happened*
  No...but I don't have an idea
View Results

VanillaSugar11

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:34 pm
A lot of people say that they don't like the way BD ended, with Jacob and Renesmee and all that. So here you can talk about what happened - it's so confusing - and what you wish happened. Like, your own fanfiction version of BD. Yeah. For example, I wish Edward became a human. I know, impossible. But a girl can dream, right? Or you can talk about what happened. Talk abuot Irina. I dunno, DISCUSS. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:04 am
It had an ok ending but I kinda wish we could have seen some more Edward and Nessie interactions as she's his daughter but Jacob kept getting in the way. I love Jake and all but I personally felt that Edward should have spent more time with his daughter in the book. But that's just me.  

Queen-of-the-Rogue

Merry Muse

16,700 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Advent Attendee 50

Tea Room Terror

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:55 am
I like the way that the book ended. Jake and Nessie are one of my favorite pairings. I do wish that we had learned more about their relationship though.

Also about the fight in the clearing, I kind of wish there was a bit more action.

Other than that, a great finale. :]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:02 pm
Like many people, I believe the book spent way too much time building up to a huge climax and then fell flat. However, I don't know what Stephenie could have written instead. She couldn't have killed all the Cullens, because that would have been a horrible ending, too. There's no easy solution to this one, I guess.

I agree with you, Queen-of-the-Rogue. We've seen Edward as a boyfriend, husband, brother, and son, but what is he like as a father? It didn't seem like there was any real connection between him and Nessie.

Also, I HATE how Charlie and Sue wound up together. In my opinion, Stephenie was trying way too hard to make everything wrap up nice and neat. Plus if you do the math, Harry Clearwater died less than a year ago and already his wife is getting together with his best friend? What gives?  

Glitterbean

Breaking Dawn

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff