PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:27 pm
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
That would be an awesome crate to have.

Non-gun milsurp?

biggrin

I have a bunch.
Tunics, belts, hats, Geiger counter/Dosimeter, a small 'pen' dosimeter kit with resetting tool, memorabilia, medals, helmets, field phones... that might be it.

I don't have any artillery shells though, that'd be cool though.
They're all dinged to hell though. They weigh about thirty or forty pounds each, and they fell fifteen feet onto a steel deck plate. My brother tried to fix them with his hammer, but... they're STEEL, and they're thick.

Oh that sucks.
cry

I can't find American Uniforms anywhere, but if I do they're insanely expensive.
Saw some 'Ike' jackets for cheap and picked up a few.
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention... besides not having much room inside to swing a hammer, when you DO, the damn thing becomes a sonic cannon. Jesus Christ, you could go deaf hammering on those things.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:00 am
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel

Non-gun milsurp?

biggrin

I have a bunch.
Tunics, belts, hats, Geiger counter/Dosimeter, a small 'pen' dosimeter kit with resetting tool, memorabilia, medals, helmets, field phones... that might be it.

They're all dinged to hell though. They weigh about thirty or forty pounds each, and they fell fifteen feet onto a steel deck plate. My brother tried to fix them with his hammer, but... they're STEEL, and they're thick.

Oh that sucks.
cry

I can't find American Uniforms anywhere, but if I do they're insanely expensive.
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention... besides not having much room inside to swing a hammer, when you DO, the damn thing becomes a sonic cannon. Jesus Christ, you could go deaf hammering on those things.

I could imagine.

I stuck my head into the corner cabinet to get a cover for a cooking pot and a bunch of metal lids fell onto the bigger metal ******** hell that was loud.  

OberFeldwebel

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:31 am
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel

Non-gun milsurp?

biggrin

I have a bunch.

Oh that sucks.
cry

I could imagine.

I stuck my head into the corner cabinet to get a cover for a cooking pot and a bunch of metal lids fell onto the bigger metal ******** hell that was loud.
Something like that, yeah. We tried using one to drive a greenstake once. BIG MISTAKE.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:00 am
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel

Non-gun milsurp?

biggrin

I have a bunch.

Oh that sucks.
cry

I could imagine.

Something like that, yeah. We tried using one to drive a greenstake once. BIG MISTAKE.

I thought those greenstake drivers were already loud.
Damn.  

OberFeldwebel

Crash Maniac

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:54 am
Fresnel
...that's it, I'm starting a "Fresnel needs a PSL" fund.

On a related note, I had a friend tell me that his uncle can't find ammo for his SVD ANYWHERE. I dunno, guy must be blind or something.

Good luck with that. My "Buy John A Gun Fund" isnt going well....  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:30 pm
Crash Maniac
Fresnel

On a related note, I had a friend tell me that his uncle can't find ammo for his SVD ANYWHERE. I dunno, guy must be blind or something.

I wish I had a skill I could whore out on the internet for moneys. I mean, there are people for whom webcomics are a career, not a hobby. If I could draw, I could totally get some donation bucks up after a while and have enough to buy a rifle.

Damn my atrophied right brain.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:32 pm
Fresnel
Crash Maniac
Fresnel

I wish I had a skill I could whore out on the internet for moneys. I mean, there are people for whom webcomics are a career, not a hobby. If I could draw, I could totally get some donation bucks up after a while and have enough to buy a rifle.

Yeah, I wouldn't mind slaving a bit in front of the computer for some cash.

Too bad I'm not 18, Asian or female and had a good webcam, that way it would be a hell of a lot easier.

I suppose I could put up fliers for PC repair or upgrading. confused
It wont be legit and I may not get too many customers but it could be something I could do on the weekends.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:59 pm
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel
Crash Maniac
Fresnel

Yeah, I wouldn't mind slaving a bit in front of the computer for some cash.

Too bad I'm not 18, Asian or female and had a good webcam, that way it would be a hell of a lot easier.

I suppose I could put up fliers for PC repair or upgrading. confused
It wont be legit and I may not get too many customers but it could be something I could do on the weekends.
You'd be surprised about that webcam deal. You wouldn't be if you'd seen HALF the fetishes I've had mentioned to me.

You could do what I did and get a job. Even a fast food joint pays pretty good, as long as you don't have to pay bills. Right around $180 every other week.  

uryu ishida

Thdark

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:05 pm
Fresnel

Are you saying one can get MONEY by DRAWING?

User Image
WHAT!?
W.....Why did no one tell me this!?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:29 am
Thdark
Fresnel

User Image
WHAT!?
JinWicked is recording $215 in donations since the beginning of the month. If you've got a good sense of humor and material for strips, you could probably make a decent buck. Hell, you could probably draw out a war drama and rake it in. I mean, s**t, how long has Mary Worth been in the newspaper? It's a ******** soap opera in four panels a day.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:28 am
Fresnel
Thdark
Fresnel

User Image
WHAT!?
JinWicked is recording $215 in donations since the beginning of the month. If you've got a good sense of humor and material for strips, you could probably make a decent buck. Hell, you could probably draw out a war drama and rake it in. I mean, s**t, how long has Mary Worth been in the newspaper? It's a ******** soap opera in four panels a day.

Also, I'm sure that once you get popularity with said War Drama it could make a transition between strip and movie and big ******** money, that is if you can do animation but I hear you can hire people for that.
Honestly, has there ever been an animated war movie?

If it's accurate in both weaponry and fact, I'd see it.

Uryu;

Yeah, I don't want to hear about those other fetishes.
I know of some... and that's enough.  
Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces