Submit

Orkronos

Gracious Sex Symbol

6,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:17 am
We have the first black presadent. Im watching it right now. Ill update you all on anything gun related.

P.S. I hope the riots arnt to bad. Good luck Guys.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:42 am
Bad omen:

President Obama is now seated next to anti-gun maven Senator Dianne Feinstein. I hope she keels over soon!  

Floyd

Quotable Prophet

14,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:39 am
I'm honestly surprised that the man has gone this long without an attempt on his life. I'd bet that when everyone realizes that he, like every other politician before him, lied through his a** to get elected, they'll be pissed, and it'll probably be the straw that broke the angry, racist camel's back.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:04 pm
Well I guess it's off to /k/anada.  

Desert_Fox_Rommel

Orkronos

Gracious Sex Symbol

6,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:40 pm
Desert_Fox_Rommel
Well I guess it's off to /k/anada.
Fast way to naturalization, marry a canadian women.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:43 pm
I'm "celebrating" by cleaning all my guns. And I plan on doing some shooting after school tomorrow, after making a quick stop by The Shop for some B39 targets and ammo. And after stopping by The Job to get my paycheck to buy the M44 and pay some on the PT1911.  

uryu ishida

Freak_090
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:59 pm
Fresnel
I'm honestly surprised that the man has gone this long without an attempt on his life. I'd bet that when everyone realizes that he, like every other politician before him, lied through his a** to get elected, they'll be pissed, and it'll probably be the straw that broke the angry, racist camel's back.

I don't know what your talking about, there have already been several attempts.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:24 pm
Freak_090
Fresnel

Nothing John Hinckley-esque though, only plots. Nobody's actually taken a shot, to my knowledge.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Crash Maniac

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:09 pm
Fresnel
Freak_090
Fresnel

Nothing John Hinckley-esque though, only plots. Nobody's actually taken a shot, to my knowledge.

give it time, him being as high profile as he is. Its just a matter of who's got the balls, and when its going to happen.

NOTE:: To those BATF assholes who might thumb through this by searching "Obama" and "Assassination attempt".... I do not have the desire, nor the required ball size to make such an attempt, my statement was just that, a purely opinionated statement.

P.S. I think its wonderful that Firefox still doesn't recognize "Obama" as a correctly spelled word.  
Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games