Submit

Kazrielle

Battle-ready Knight

15,250 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 9:56 pm
Damn do I feel like crap right now. My dad took my cat to go see a vet this morning, and sadly we learned she had cancer in one of her ears. So, we had to put her to sleep. It was very painful for me since I love her so much and have become so close to her the 12 years that she's been alive. Because of this, my mother made me be the one to bury her. That was kinda hard to do, too, but at least I got to say goodbye to her for one last time. My poor "chibi kuroneko" and "chibi kage tora" (nicknames I used the most for her). Gosh, I'm already missing her deeply...

What was especially hard was that it took them 2 times to put her to sleep. But that does bring a smile to me - Midnight was a true "warrior kitty" to the end. Yet, even with all the spirit and determination she had, letting her go for a week or more would've been cruel and inhumane. She wasn't eating, for one thing. If the cancer didn't kill her, malnutrition would've (and be painful for her).

Something else I'm going to miss is that several months ago, I actually managed to train her to come running if I shouted "Kuchiyose no Jutsu". You can imagine the surprise and chuckles I got out of friends whenever we put on that little act.

So dress in black, wear your hitai-ate with pride, and give some respect for the coolest black tabby and ninja-kitty ever to grace this world with her loveable quirks and almost doglike loyalty.....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v60/Tweekz/Midnight-RIP.jpg  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 1:31 am
Awww... heart heart  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Glow Stick Mosh Pit

5,000 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 3:00 pm
I know how that feels. My dad's cat died a while ago ((last month)). He didn't even tell me. (I had to find out on my own).

But the sad thing was, I came home from my second day of school and went out onto the front balcony and I looked everywhere for her. But I never found her. When I DID find her, she was in a shoebox there. And I was too saddened to even bury her. So i left her. And she is probably still there coz my dad is an idiot and probably doesn't even care.

The best thing was, Tiger was really smart. Even though she was 17, she could still kick my younger cat's a** and "smile" about it. But I understand why she died, she was 17 and that's a long time for a cat and she lived a good life.

Well...

R.I.P.
Tiger Jade Kazmierski

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 3:46 pm
neutral Wow that sucks!, I feel your pain. My baby chick died in two weeks after I got it, when I was 10 crying  

{Son of a Battlecry}

Naruto Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff