Submit

Floyd

Quotable Prophet

14,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:44 pm
One day into office and we have a new action hero.

In a sick sort of way, I want one of these.

http://i.gizmodo.com/5136576/best-obama-action-figure-ever-battles-darth-vader-terrorists-karaoke

Imagine Obama bullet time! Neo has met his match. Wonder how this would fare against Agent Smith?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:06 pm
xd  

Xarich

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:34 pm
Whaddayaknow, Obama's found a way to take my guns without resistance.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Because seriously, if he had that look on his face and a gun to my chest, I'd do pretty much anything he asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:36 pm
Wow. Just wow.

This is just like those coins with his face on them: its just some guy's idea to make some money out of the Obama miracle.

I do have to admit that it is almost more detailed than the Halo action figures though.  

Buki_Actual

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250

Desert_Fox_Rommel

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:29 am
SBBuckner
Wow. Just wow.

This is just like those coins with his face on them: its just some guy's idea to make some money out of the Obama miracle.

I do have to admit that it is almost more detailed than the Halo action figures though.
Actually I liked the coin that had Obama and Washington on it. It shows the first and last presidents of the United States.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:42 am
Desert_Fox_Rommel
SBBuckner
Wow. Just wow.

Actually I liked the coin that had Obama and Washington on it. It shows the first and last presidents of the United States.

Oh snap.  

OberFeldwebel

Orkronos

Gracious Sex Symbol

6,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:18 am
CHANGE ********! DO YOU NEED IT?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:56 pm
Now we need that kid from Toy Story to take it and turn it into a real Obamination.  

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:02 am
Requiem6661
Now we need that kid from Toy Story to take it and turn it into a real Obamination.

Nice.
I wonder if any idiot wrote a sign that said, "Obamanation" as a conjunction of Obama and Nation.
... it'd be funny.
Kind of.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:09 pm
Fresnel
Whaddayaknow, Obama's found a way to take my guns without resistance.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Because seriously, if he had that look on his face and a gun to my chest, I'd do pretty much anything he asked.

I would just play "good doggy" until my dad got out his handgun lol  

war_junky 91

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:35 pm
Oh I forgot to put some satire in my previous post.

This'll go good with my Jesse Ventura action figure.

Completely dependent on how this president handles his presidency my previous statement may become more hilarious.

To show how much I watch the news;
I was watching The Soup the other night and they showed Obama walking down the street OUTSIDE of his limo waving to people (the clip was about how Al Roker flipped out almost or something).

That's pretty gutsy especially since he's had attempts on his life already.
Gutsy or stupid, probably the first one.
Perhaps he... would welcome an attempt? Depending on how it's done it may push his anti-gun agenda even more, become a martyr you know.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:43 am
OberFeldwebel

Completely dependent on how this president handles his presidency my previous statement may become more hilarious.

I was watching The Soup the other night and they showed Obama walking down the street OUTSIDE of his limo waving to people (the clip was about how Al Roker flipped out almost or something).

Perhaps he... would welcome an attempt? Depending on how it's done it may push his anti-gun agenda even more, become a martyr you know.
Unless he's knifed to death. That would be all kinds of epic fail. Irony of the century.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:59 am
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel

Unless he's knifed to death. That would be all kinds of epic fail. Irony of the century.

Yeah, that would be the epic fail of it.
Or a... bomb.
But I'm sure they'll swing it to some deal or whatever and say that he was killed because of his anti-gun stuff, but then again, maybe they'll only turn it into a racist thing, unless the assassin is black, but in the media's eyes and countless people it would be any minority and it wouldn't be a hate crime.  
Chatterbox/Humor

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games