Why am I just NOW hearing of this?!?!?! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Desert_Fox_Rommel

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:30 pm
Fresnel
Think of Al Capone. He was a well-known mafia badass and crime lord, and had personally ordered dozens of hits. The cops knew this, but without any proof, they couldn't get him. In the end, they got him for not reporting his illegal income on his tax forms. They didn't kick his door in, shoot everyone in his mansion, and keep him in a prison in Cuba for five years without a trial. This s**t wouldn't fly one goddamned bit if they were white Protestant prisoners and not 'sand-******' Muslims.

On the other side of the coin it's only racist if you're white. Think of all the "colored" people who hate on the whites. You say one derogatory statement about a colored person and it's racism. They do it then it's just freedom of speech.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:32 pm
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel
Freak_090
Prove to me that GITMO was actually doing good. All it did was give the rest of the world one more reason to hate the US.
It was keeping the prisoners ALIVE. You think they'd last a week in the general prison population?

"What're you in for?"
"I murdered sixteen people. You?"
"They think I'm a terrorist."
"You don't say..." *sharpens shank*

That'd be one good thing those dirt bags would do.
That is if the guy really is a terrorist.
Innocent until proven guilty, and if I recall, most of GITMO hasn't seen a courtroom yet.

Oh ok, so these guys were over there running around and shooting at the soldiers but were apprehended or something?
I got the impression that most of them were apprehended specifically, because they were well-known figures of the resistance forces.

@Freak: Well, they WERE POWs, and POWs belong in a military POW camp.

Not everyone there is a POW some people there have simply been taken in under the almighty Patriot Act.  

Freak_090
Captain

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:53 am
Desert_Fox_Rommel
Fresnel
Think of Al Capone. He was a well-known mafia badass and crime lord, and had personally ordered dozens of hits. The cops knew this, but without any proof, they couldn't get him. In the end, they got him for not reporting his illegal income on his tax forms. They didn't kick his door in, shoot everyone in his mansion, and keep him in a prison in Cuba for five years without a trial. This s**t wouldn't fly one goddamned bit if they were white Protestant prisoners and not 'sand-******' Muslims.

On the other side of the coin it's only racist if you're white. Think of all the "colored" people who hate on the whites. You say one derogatory statement about a colored person and it's racism. They do it then it's just freedom of speech.

I completely agree with that.
There's an all black debate group of some such topic or another, I'm sure if there was an all white group they'd be on that like flies on s**t.
Also there's ads on the TV for Latinos only dating, I'm sure if there was white they'd have every minority organization suing that company and the station(s) broadcasting it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:33 am
OberFeldwebel
Desert_Fox_Rommel
Fresnel

There's an all black debate group of some such topic or another, I'm sure if there was an all white group they'd be on that like flies on s**t.
Also there's ads on the TV for Latinos only dating, I'm sure if there was white they'd have every minority organization suing that company and the station(s) broadcasting it.
Don't forget BET.

Double standards suck, plain and simple.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:59 am
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
Desert_Fox_Rommel
Fresnel

Don't forget BET.

Just looked a little bit.
bet.com?
Is that what you're talking about?

Also show one inkling of pride and you're a white supremacist and a Nazi.
However, they can pump their fists in the air screaming black power and go on marches and what happens? Nothing. Well, almost, they get a good job from the media and some other idiots as well.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:06 am
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
Desert_Fox_Rommel
Fresnel
Think of Al Capone. He was a well-known mafia badass and crime lord, and had personally ordered dozens of hits. The cops knew this, but without any proof, they couldn't get him. In the end, they got him for not reporting his illegal income on his tax forms. They didn't kick his door in, shoot everyone in his mansion, and keep him in a prison in Cuba for five years without a trial. This s**t wouldn't fly one goddamned bit if they were white Protestant prisoners and not 'sand-n****r' Muslims.

Don't forget BET.

bet.com?

However, they can pump their fists in the air screaming black power and go on marches and what happens? Nothing. Well, almost, they get a good job from the media and some other idiots as well.

Black
Entertainment
Television

What do you call 4 white guys pushing a car up a hill? White Power
What do you call 4 black guys pushing a car up a hill? Black Power
What do you call 4 Hispanics pushing a car up a hill? Grand Theft Auto  

Freak_090
Captain

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:28 pm
Freak_090
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
Desert_Fox_Rommel
Fresnel
Think of Al Capone. He was a well-known mafia badass and crime lord, and had personally ordered dozens of hits. The cops knew this, but without any proof, they couldn't get him. In the end, they got him for not reporting his illegal income on his tax forms. They didn't kick his door in, shoot everyone in his mansion, and keep him in a prison in Cuba for five years without a trial. This s**t wouldn't fly one goddamned bit if they were white Protestant prisoners and not 'sand-n****r' Muslims.

Don't forget BET.

bet.com?

Black
Entertainment
Television

Ah ok.

I lolled.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:19 pm
OberFeldwebel
Freak_090
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel

Don't forget BET.

bet.com?

Black
Entertainment
Television

Ah ok.

I lolled.

As a Hispanic, I also lol'd XP  

Anima_Raptor

Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2