User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This page is fairly new, but the guild is not.. We havent had an update in months and I figured this page was necassary.. Now read on and stay informed! biggrin

Update 1/22/09

Okay, so I was browsing some other guilds, and it seems that the majority of those guilds all have a Writing and/or Art subforum. So, what I did was I added 2 new subforums, one dedicated to art, the other to writing.
As you will notice, they both have the word Random, next to them. This simply means that they have nothing to do with Naruto, but can if need be.

Update 1/30/09

Alright, we have two updates to let you in on. First off is, Another new subforum is added! Tanzaku town. Story behind that name, in case some of you arent familiar with the name, is: Tsunade, having the gambling problem that she does, goes into Tanzaku town to gamble and earn money from it. She bets and bets and bets until her wallet and/or suitcases are overfilled, OR just empty. -- Can you guess what subforum this will be? Well, it is in fact a GAMES Subforum, for all those Word Games and Dice roll games and any games you can think of.
Idea for it by: Nickyorany
Second off, The ninja council has a new purpose to make it more "fun."
And that addition is.. the NO RULES rule biggrin
There are no rules, spam all you want, talk however you feel, and talk about anything. There are no rules. You can advertise something, a guild, a youtube channel, anything. Even talk about sex, talk with a ton of profanity, just have fun! You CAN talk smack about this Guild, but I highly suggest you dont.