Reply Member Rooms (Personal Rooms)
Kamira's room

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XkkXsliderX

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:55 pm
Kamira stepped slowly down the stairs, afraid of this new place. She is down by the crypts now, searching for a room where she can be alone. She finds one, and slowly sinks to the floor. The room is perfect, dark purple with a black bed, ceiling, tile floor, and desk. She begins to unpack her clothes and changes from her medival princess crimson red, almost blood red dress, into a long, purple and black glittery flowing dress to match her room.

dress-User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

She pulls out her computer, and after setting it up on her desk, begins listening to "leave out all the rest". She then writes in her journal about her new home, and how afraid she was. This was her first time being around other vampires since the ones who killed her mother ended Kamira's life. That was the time she had killed that Theo man.

She then tucked her diary in her pocket on her tights, right next to her dagger that had ended Theo's life. She fell asleep with her black wings stretched out across the bed.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:17 pm
(Hi! I'm Jayce! Yes that's my real name. No I am not a stalker. Aaaanyway, I make a point of introducing myself to the newer members. If you ever need any help with the mechanics of role playing, or even a friendly guide around the Castle, pop in and let me know! By the way, I see that you are very attentive to detail. I admire that quality in RPing and quite frankly, I wish I would see more of it.)

Jayce stalked the hallways of the castle, silent as the night. Pausing by a door near the crypt, he picked up the scent of a newcomer. Always being one for manners, he decided to drop in and introduce himself. He silently entered the room and stood next to the form on the bed. Hullo! I'm Jayce! I kinda make it my responsibility to greet the newcomers to the castle! They never tell me when new people arrive. I wish they would so I could bake cookies or somthin. Everyone likes cookies. By the way, I'm Jayce! Who are you?  

Melkore The Bard

XkkXsliderX

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:28 pm
"Hello! I'm Kamira. Its nice to meet you." she said, folding her wings behind her back. She smiled, her eyes sparkling. After a small mental fight with herself, she raised her hand out to him for a handshake. "And by the way..." Kamira said, giggling "Im more of a cupcake girl than cookies."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:11 pm
Jayce smiled, fangs gleaming. Cupcakes, cookies, potato tomato.  

Melkore The Bard

XkkXsliderX

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:54 pm
Kamira lowered her hand, smiling back. "So, is everyone so darn friendly in this castle?" she asked, sitting down on her bed and crossing her legs. Hmm... I need to go hunt soon Kamira thought as her throat began to burn.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:48 pm
Jayce cocked his head. I dunno. I haven't met everyone here. The majority of them are though. He felt like eating a whole truckload of potatoes.  

Melkore The Bard

XkkXsliderX

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:34 pm
((potatoes??))

" Well, thank you for visiting, come by anytime. But i have places to go, people to see, thirsts to quench." At the last words, her throat burned worse. Kamira kept smiling though, she was used to this feeling.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:51 pm
(Both I and my characters have a great love for potatoes, seeing as we are stereotypical Irish.)

Jayce nodded. I will leave you to your thoughts then. I keep bottled "Wine" in my suite, so stop by for a drink sometime. He bowed and vanished into the shadows.  

Melkore The Bard

XkkXsliderX

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:55 pm
After a long trip to the library Kamira flopped on her bed. Her thirst now quenched, she felt kind of tired. She didnt want to sleep just yet, so she quickly changed into ripped jeans, converses, and a black tshirt with red "Bite Me." in sparkly cursive letters. Flopping on a cape, she decided to see if there were any new students to talk to.  
Member Rooms (Personal Rooms)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games