Submit

New toys in Knothole Island Pack
  Awesome
  Bogus
  Poll Whore
View Results

Tom6823

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:00 pm
So when I first started playing Fable 2 I thought I had like the best weapon ever. I had a master Mace with the Ghoul Augmentation and the Lucky Charm Augmentation. Now that was well and good and certainly served my purpose (by the way, yes it was freaking awesome) but I have outdone myself. I now have a Mace with 4 augmentation slots. I have a Ghoul Augmentation, a Luck and Skill Augmentation (same item, does the same thing as a lucky charm augmentation and a skill augmentation), an Its not luck its skill augmentation (Lucky Charm, Skill, and Gold Touch augmentations), and to top it off I finished it with a Devastation Augmentation. Unfortunately I have not been able to fully try it out but thinking about the things I can do with this thing seem crazy.

Well unless of course that the augmentation combination ones from the Knothole Island pack do not work with their separate lower level ones. If that is the case that would suck. Well it still would be better then my last weapon but I'll have a useless augmentation on there.

I just kinda wanted to make this topic to brag about my new toy but also get your opinion on the augmentation thing as well as let you guys brag about any new toys too.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:27 am
Only Three? You can buy master weapons with four Aug slots now.  

Razz-Berry 9
Crew

Link is JD
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:46 am
I like the new weopons. (Assult rife, Guitar sword)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:20 pm
Razz-Berry 9
Only Three? You can buy master weapons with four Aug slots now.

I did say it had four augmentations. The four I used were Ghoul Augmentation, Luck and Skill Augmentation, Its not Luck its skill Augmentation, and Devistation augmentation.  

Tom6823

Nocturnal Guardian

1,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:55 pm
I honestly believe the "Daichi" is the best weapon in the entire game, I love my Katana......I love my rl one too  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:38 pm
Nothing gives out more Heavey Duty Damage than The Crossbow from the Gargoyle Quest.

Now that was funny as hell it pissed me off until I came back 2 days later to see if there was a crack on the wall. And Thank god there was a Crack on the wall! W00t I LIKE THEM APPLES! razz  

Bat Weasel

7,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
Fable 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items