bomb,spin, down sword
nad any combos of that-and some regular strikes 2  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 4:28 pm
Link is the best. biggrin ninja  

tennispro317

Cenafan320

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 7:13 am
This is just funny to do with Link.

push your opponent against the wall and use rapid stab for a while, then Smash attack to see how far they bounce off. Chase, Rinse, Repeat.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 2:28 pm
Link is a great offenser but slow my combo with him in A+down,A+LEFT OR RIGHT,A+up, smash+ up and B+up in air.  

Imadud

LadyLink

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 10:47 pm
I'm a regular Link player! 3nodding
I usually just use his sword. I love doing spin and smash attacks! ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 4:40 am
grab then throw down and press b+up near the edge. usually kills them.  

tnt3316

Imadud

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 8:17 pm
tnt3316
grab then throw down and press b+up near the edge. usually kills them.

if the edge of the spining attack hit's the enemy he is gone but if not he meteor's survives you're attack.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 2:11 pm
Just remember when you use B^ make sure your opponent is attack by the final spin. It should sent anyone flying. If you don't then your doomed. xd  

cog911

HOLYSHIZZBALLLZAAAA

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 5:20 pm
With Link I grab my opponent, and press down, which he body slams him, and the opponent rises in the air I use smash ^ A to slash three times, then I jump and use up a, then juggle the opponent in the air until he/she is ready, then I let the opponent fall to my level and use the spin attack to knock him off the stage{I usually fight on Final Destination}  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 5:39 pm
bloodyshadow19_40
With Link I grab my opponent, and press down, which he body slams him, and the opponent rises in the air I use smash ^ A to slash three times, then I jump and use up a, then juggle the opponent in the air until he/she is ready, then I let the opponent fall to my level and use the spin attack to knock him off the stage{I usually fight on Final Destination}

you're attack can be easyly doge by just wavedashing or rolling left or right and that depends if ou're enemy has lots of % if he has he's done for!  

Imadud

Pow in the Wow

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:41 pm
haha i use all, and whatever the moves he's got if possible. 3nodding .  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 5:02 pm
I hope nobody takes offense at this, but I would have to say that if I, as Link, fight any human character, I could kick the freaking crap out of you all. No matter what strategies you use against me, I am UNBEATABLE with Link. I suffer a KO from time to time, but other than that, nothing.

...Now, lots of you would go "OMFG n00b sucks, he thinks he bettr dan me," or something similar to that

But answer me this : If I can defeat a level 9 ganondorf, lvl 9 jigglypuff, and lvl 9 captain falcon on the SAME TEAM at the SAME TIME at final destination without suffering a SINGLE kill, do you think YOU could stand up to me? How about if I did very hard all star without a single continue, and ONE heart? Hmm?

Anyway, my strategy...

Link has many attacks meant for long range. If you can learn how to smoothly slide from sword/kick, to longrange weapon, to sword/kick, then you will eventually master him. So, that's what I did.

I use the downwards sword attack mostly, along with the double smash attack going right and left. pretty easy.

Sometimes, I'll bring out a bomb on the ground. This lets me draw opponents in, for some reason. After link gets the bomb, I jump and toss my boomerang, then throw the bomb to the floor hitting myself as well as the opponent. Then, i quick-recover with L/R, and roll to the left or right. my boomerang zooms back, I jump, and it flies past me and hits them again. Then, I run in and do a running slash, and they go up into the air. I do a normal ^ + A attack, and hit them higher. Then I jump and do my ^ + b slash. Then, I continuously rack up damage until they fly.  

Jozborn

Arthur Sataine

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 5:27 pm
Jozborn
I hope nobody takes offense at this, but I would have to say that if I, as Link, fight any human character, I could kick the freaking crap out of you all. No matter what strategies you use against me, I am UNBEATABLE with Link. I suffer a KO from time to time, but other than that, nothing.

...Now, lots of you would go "OMFG n00b sucks, he thinks he bettr dan me," or something similar to that

But answer me this : If I can defeat a level 9 ganondorf, lvl 9 jigglypuff, and lvl 9 captain falcon on the SAME TEAM at the SAME TIME at final destination without suffering a SINGLE kill, do you think YOU could stand up to me? How about if I did very hard all star without a single continue, and ONE heart? Hmm?

Hate to burst your bubble man, but I have easily accomplished all of those.

Everyone else, I use every attack and techinique in Link's arsenal. No point in using him if you don't use him to his fullest potential. Well, I can't quite master his bomb jumping, aside from that, I've got it down.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 9:06 am
All do is bomb+up (hurry b4 bomb falls down..) grab+up (where the bomb is) jump (bomb explodes) Up+B  

ccd618

YoruTaro

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 7:22 pm
If you want to see a good link and some combos here are some videos by GERM hes one of the top 100 players in the US
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1283449992369442064
This is his combo video and
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4689094652754288153
Is his litte Linkology Video which he shows you all the tricks of the trade with Link  
Techniques

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games